Funny Advert

M

Mr.Mark

There's an ad for Malibu rum that begins, as others in the series, with the question "imagine if we Caribbeans took life as seriously as the rest of the world". I'd like you to see it and give your opinions on it.

It's kind of the same "c?gelo suave" attitude there's in the Dominican Republic. Some say this advert is racist, let me know what you think.

Unfortunately, I can't upload the video in this forum, so if anyone of you is interested in watching it I'll be eager to let you do so

kzach

May 31, 2005
sorry for this but i am a new usrer.i just tried to log in and was told,'you have been kicked' what the hell does that mean and what can i do about it?

M

Mr.Mark

kzach said:
sorry for this but i am a new usrer.i just tried to log in and was told,'you have been kicked' what the hell does that mean and what can i do about it?

If that's true how have you posted this message then?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
And why on earth add this question to a randomly chosen message on another topic?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
bertgilbert said:
Is that illegal?

It is bad manners to hijack a thread on a topic with one completely unrelated to the one in question - if this guy got kicked off, he ought to post a PM to Robert and ask or start a thread about being kicked off.

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
Guilty

ricktoronto said:
It is bad manners to hijack a thread on a topic with one completely unrelated to the one in question - if this guy got kicked off, he ought to post a PM to Robert and ask or start a thread about being kicked off.

I hope I won't go to jail for that, hijacking sometime they hang people, or worse.

kzach

May 31, 2005
just recieved your replies.didnt realise you guys were so mean and rude to new users.kzach(ireland).ps. and not that hospitable either!
guess i now now why us irish are to friendly!