Dominicans in Idaho???

superdave83

Mar 6, 2005
www.myspace.com
Hey everybody, I'd really like to get in touch with any Dominicans who live in Idaho. It's been almost a year since my last visit, and a year and a half since I lived in the DR and I miss mi gente! I know it's probably a long shot, but if there are any, please let me know. Thanks!

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
While there are some Dominicans in Idaho I would say the better bet it to visit Salt Lake City, Utah every so often. When I was out there many dominicans used to go clubbing weekly at Papiyons when they have Latin nights. Things are not much different from what I hear.

IF you are pressed I would say check out the Latin scene in Boise.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Aw man it's gonna be hard

I don't know, dude, but other than Boise and any military folks around Mountain Home AFB like one of my friends, you won't find many. Utah seems like a safe bet or even out in Seattle. You'd be surprised. Us Dominicans can't be far away from water for long, right now I'd be dying if the Tigris River wasn't so close, at least some green trees or else I'd think I was in the southwestern part of the DR driving thru Azua. Good luck

kennia

Jun 20, 2011
hi,i feel you'r pain i'm dominican and i just moved to idaho 2 months ago,love it here but i miss my food and my people,were in idaho are you,i'm in MERIDIAN...i would love to get to know some...​