Foreigners with kids in DR attending schools

R

Rafael Arriaga

I will like to know from the parents of kids going to DR schools (That teach in Einglish language) what is their opinion in regards to their childrens education and if any different than the one with have here in the U.S. Can you tell me also what do they cost per year and what do that fee included and not. I have to boys ages 12 and 14. Would I be able to get a dicount in the price if register both. Any problems that I should be aware if later on I decided to move back to the States and the kids decide to continue their education in U.S colleges or Universities. I will thank any opinions and positve suggestions.

Rafael

B

Burmell

I am not a parent of a child attending a Dominican school, but am one who taught in such a school. I taught at Santiago Christian School in Santiago and know for a fact that a student can get a very good eduaction there. The school has had several student go on to US colleges and universities and do quite well. I am sure that the Carol Morgan school in Santo Domingo is also a very good school. these are schools which meet the standards of education that are necessary for accreditation in the US. Feel fre to Write me if there are more questions.