Happy B-day Angel_04

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Happy B-day girl.... You'll get your b-day beatings from me this week or down there in August ..

We'll celebrate yours and my b-day down there hardcore.... Peachez get ready !!!

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
I'll second that....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you have a great day....looking forward to a few belated bday drinks on the 8th ;)

Daydream

Nov 5, 2004
la_barbie said:
Happy B-day girl.... You'll get your b-day beatings from me this week or down there in August ..

We'll celebrate yours and my b-day down there hardcore.... Peachez get ready !!!
HAPPY B-DAY ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
Feliz cumpleanos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Have a good one...don't drink too much yet....;) you gotta hold out till you see us ;) LOL

Dama Descarada

Sep 20, 2004
Feliz Cumpleanos Munequita

Espero que tu tienes un cumpleanos mejor, y que yo te veo pronto en la Republica!! Te extrano mucho amiga! ;)

Muchos Besos,
DD

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Awww, thank you all so much!! I am having a super day! One of my students brought me in a sweet present--his mom and him baked me BREAD last night! (LOL).. so cute.

Don't worry Labarb, I will definately party with you, Peaches and OF COURSE mi amor daydreamer!! *Get ready for the action!! ... ;)

Thank you Music for the kind wishes...hope to see you again sometime soon.

Dama D-you know I love you and I miss you too, and am so excited for my trip--but we will see you in August!!!

Anna C--see you in a few weekends!! We can have a few shots to celebrate then!! :)