PROSTITUTION PLEASE

W

William

Can someone post a positive responce on Prostitution in DR,the whats,where,when,and how much? I am not trying to be offensive,just want to find out more on a reality on the island,thanks.

S

scaramooch

William. go to site WORLD SEX GUIDE on the net , it list all countries and testimonials from fun seekers, there is a big write up on the DR on the subject, it will answer most question you have in mind., but if you go to www.travel.to/dr its an uncensored board and your query can be grafically answered, by regular subscriber to the board. Write this query on the board mentioned and believe me you will get an answer, as this pious board have the self rightious reason for deleting questions such as your along with answer pertaining to such questions.

R

Richard

I have no idea what's going on on the south coast, but in Sosua you will find prostitutes primarily in Charamicos, the non-tourist area, however they are also street-wlking and at the discos in Batey, where most of the tourist facilities are located. Charges have remained about the same over the last ten years: Approximately 300 pesos for oral sex, 500R.D. $40.00 U.S.) for straight sex. Prices are of course negotiable depending on the time of night and any other requirements. You should keep in mind that the better quality hotels, small and large will not permit putas on their premises due to problems with theft etc. A favorite ploy is for a puta to accost you and grab your crotch. While you are distracted and admiring her treasures, she could be stealing your watch or wallet.

C

C. Stering

>>> While you are distracted and admiring her treasures, she could be stealing your watch or wallet. <<<

And later on your HELTH, (VD, Aids, etc., etc.) . . .

. . . CES

R

Rum runner

In Boca depends time of day and the women. Normally from 300 peso's to (I have heard this) 100 American. With the avgerage being about 500. The real lookers are 800. Avoid the girls who dont have the ID to get back to your hotel. They have a flea bag room but sometimes someone else is waiting for you back there. Right around the bar Zanibar is a good place to look. The east part of town is more sleazy.

A

arcoiris

also check the archives of this board, as the subject was only recently discussed quite comprehensively

G

gio

It's not to be self righteous or religious, but why would anybody risk getting crab lice or hepatitis or AIDS, even worse to get a nasty crotch-rot disease and then give it to your girlfriend or your wife? How would you feel if she took that chance with YOUR life, Man? You men sincerely need to think about this..

D

Directly from Boca Chica

In regard to Boca Chica, please assume that every women over 13 and under 50 years you see on the streets or on the beach is hooking. Price depends, see the other messages. Take care for the girls who pretend to serve you for free, they are the most expensive and will present you the check before your departure.

A

American Male

And back to the old argumnet "I suppose women don't go to the DR looking for male "companionship?" All these questions about the animators and "friendly" staff and hotels? It also could be that these guys have wives/girlfriends like you and want a break?

S

scaramooch

Gio, all those horrible deseases you can catcht from a women just shows that they are very nasty, but hopefully all the funseeker will be smart enough to use a comdom.

G

gio

Does taking a break mean risking serious diseases and your life? If you don't kiss her you don't have to think about hepatitis either and if you don't touch her you won't get scabies. These diseases have nothing to do with whether or not people take showers. They're in the skin or the saliva or the blood. They're microsopic. Have you ever thought of the possiblility that you might accidently make a prostitute pregnant and you won't be around to give a damn about the kid? I guess you can wear a huge condom over your entire body and you'll be guaranteed nothing but fun. I suppose that this is all a joke to you so enjoy yourselves, guys.

G

gio

Any normal male should be able to get a woman whose ass hasn't been all over town without paying her. I'm surprised that you wise-ass men don't love yourselves more, enough to want to live. Nobody survives AIDS. It's an awful death that nobody deserves, even you guys.

I'm done with this...

A

American Male

Problem is finding a "Normal" female, too many with your attitude and not worth the grief

J

JCesar

>>>a woman whose ass hasn't been all over town>>>

As of late, this board is accommodating some quite informative and amusing messages.

G

GabyCruz

you guys act like you only can catch a bad desease in the DR. Belive me Brothers the Dominican prostitutes mostly the ones From Herminia house or any famous house of prostitutions in Dr are guarantee to be clean do to de fact that they have to check out every week with the Health Dept, in order to be able to perform, because if any known prostitute give you any ilness, the others would retaliate because they consider the bad one give them bad reputation. soit is not reallythat risky unless you get them fron Duarte Street. or any main street. some of them are very kind and take you home and make you breackfast if you have time at least it use to be that way .So get well inform and enjoy yourself.

L

Lyse

But you can get AIDS and still test negative within one week.

K

Karen

Or you can bring it back to your wife.Like my brother-inlaw did to to my baby sister who was haveing his baby at the time.Both mother and child are HIV now. So too all you men who have answered this message.Remember one thing It's not just you'r life so please remember.TO PUT ONE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,

A

American Male

Was your Bother in Law on a working trip or do he and his wife take seperate vacations? Seems if he was happy at home he wouldn't be paying hookers