Dominican Resturants in Buffalo?

Nov 5, 2004
I'm heading down to Buffalo, NJ with my family this weekend.

Anyone know of any Dominican resturants down there??

I did a search here on DR1...and it came up with "no term matchs"..so if this has been discussed before..I apolgize for asking again...and please direct me to the link...

If it hasn't...then I hope some ppl can fill me in ;)

Nov 5, 2004
P.s.

This means I am going THIS SATURDAY EALRY morning to NY state...in BUFFALO :p

So even if you don't have a specific NAME, ADDRESS or PHONE #...does anyone from the USA have any links, website wtc. where I could look up specific Dominican resturants??

HELP, Please & Thank you...

CUIDATE amigos...

Aliya Jimenez

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Peaches I don't recall anyone being from that area. Posting in so many forums doesn't help dear, we all say it the first time ;)

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
PeachezNcream84.....

I guess you have never been to Buffalo, NY because if you have you would not be asking that question. It is definitely not an upcoming city when comes to variety and fine dining. Besides the Latin community there is predominantly Puerto Rican. The sames holds true for Rochester, NY which is 55 miles east of Buffalo. In a nutshell don't hold your breath.

LDG.

Nov 5, 2004
Lesley D said:
I guess you have never been to Buffalo, NY because if you have you would not be asking that question. It is definitely not an upcoming city when comes to variety and fine dining. Besides the Latin community there is predominantly Puerto Rican. The sames holds true for Rochester, NY which is 55 miles east of Buffalo. In a nutshell don't hold your breath.

LDG.

Nope never been there...well drove through it once.

Sorry for posting so many times everyone...as I said before..It's a problem sometimes when I post after too many glasses of wine :nervous:

And thanks for the link Anna

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
PeachezNcream84 said:
Nope never been there...well drove through it once.

Sorry for posting so many times everyone...as I said before..It's a problem sometimes when I post after too many glasses of wine :nervous:

And thanks for the link Anna
Peachez,
as long as you stick to pork, rice, beans and tostones you will not have any problems eating at any puerto rican restaurants there since it is very close to dominnican food......