Juan Luis Guerra will perform at Roskilde Festival in Denmark

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
Roskilde Festival is a big music festival that takes place in the town of Roskilde in Denmark. As a Dane said to me "it's a big deal". I just found out that our JLG is performing on Sunday the 3th of July at 10pm CET.

Here's the link of the calendar (in English): http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/object.php?obj=44262e81&Day=Sunday&code=1

Here's a link about JLG: http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/object.php?obj=42a92e7e&code=1

Should any of these links not work properly, go to www.roskilde-festival.dk and choose English at the top, then go to Programme to see all the artists that will perform and to Music/Band Schedule to see the calendar.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
..and Rotterdam as well

I have got tickets for the Juan Luis Guerra concert on the 5th of July in Ahoy, Rotterdam, Holland! It's been 12 years since the last time he came on tour here.
Bartolomeo

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Bartolomeo67 said:
I have got tickets for the Juan Luis Guerra concert on the 5th of July in Ahoy, Rotterdam, Holland! It's been 12 years since the last time he came on tour here.
Bartolomeo

Please tell us how it goes.

Jan 9, 2004
And on this side of the pond....

Agganis Arena, Boston University, June 26th.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Jun 5, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Bartolomeo

Madison Square Garden was FULL when he performed a few weeks ago.

Ben

Feb 2, 2004
playacaribe2 said:
Agganis Arena, Boston University, June 26th.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

I just came back from the Jaun Luis Guerra concert in Boston. It was outstanding. He sang many of his greatest hits plus quite a few from the new album. What really impressed me was the musical excellence. There was not a lot of glitz and glamor, just plenty of talent! The Agganis Arena is huge, and it wasn't full. But a great time was had by all. My friend saw the New York concert a few weeks ago and said Madison Square Garden was sold out.

The next stop is Spain.