Is there a "noticeable" Dominican community in the Oakland-San Francisco area...

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
Is there a "noticeable" Dominican community in the Oakland-San Francisco area...

Does anyone know of a noticeable Dominican community in the Oakland-San Francisco Bay Area of California? I work for a major public transportation system and have only met two;they were not too knowledgeable about the Dominican community here,nor of any activities cultural or otherwise that relates to Dominicans.

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Do a search on DR1 for Dominican websites in Cali. I know of a Dominican friend that works out in the Fed office over there but we have been out of touch for a minute. But that's it really...all my other friends in that region are straight A-A or M-A. Another suggestion is to hit the Military bases near by if at all.

SugarBear said:
Does anyone know of a noticeable Dominican community in the Oakland-San Francisco Bay Area of California? I work for a major public transportation system and have only met two;they were not too knowledgeable about the Dominican community here,nor of any activities cultural or otherwise that relates to Dominicans.