Looking for some merengue lyrics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildnfree

Jun 14, 2005
Hi
I am a huge fan of merengue and love to listen to it, and it helps me learn alot of spanish. The only problem is, many of the cds come without lyrics - and im not too sure where to find them. I was hoping if anyone knew where to find the lyrics for these songs, they could let me know. I like:

"Ajena" by Krisspy
"meniando la pera" by Magic Juan (more bachata-ish)

If there are any websites with these lyrics, please let me know. I think they are both Dominican singers. Is anyone familiar with them, or like their songs??
What is your favourite spanish /merengue song?

Thanks!

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Wildnfree...

Try www.lyricsbox.com for lyrics and if they don't have the song you are looking for try one of their partner sites. There's a link on the left hand side of the homepage.

In terms of my favorite merengue song really there are too many to list. However, I like traditional rhythms, a slower pace style merengue. To give you an idea artists like Rubby P?rez, Los Toros Band, Eddie Herrera and the older music from Los Hermanos Rosario is also very nice to listen to. I do like some faster pace merengue as well but not high speed and noisy sounding. To give idea you I mean groups like Mala Fe.

LDG.

Status
Not open for further replies.