"La Novela" Cancion con : Alex Bello, Monchy Y Alexandra

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
Esta es parte de la letra de la cancion que estoy grabando con monchy y alexandra titulada "La Novela"

La Parte de alexandra y el final sera un secreto por ahora LOL
Espero que les guste.

Alex Bello:

Esta soledad a mi me esta consumiendo,
Pensando en su adi?s ya no como ni duermo,
Lo que construimos se derrumba sobre m?,
Acumul?ndose en mi pobre coraz?n,

Por favor expl?cale cuanto la extra?o,
Ya que a ti te habla y a m? me ha olvidado,
Yo que me he inventado mil maneras y razones,
De pedirle que regrese a mi lado y me perdone,

Dile,
Que aun guardo un recuerdo de nuestro amor,

Una foto,
Que cuelga al lado de mi triste coraz?n,

Si entendiera,
Que todo en mi mundo camina al rev?s,

Desde el d?a,
En el que dijo que no me volver?a a ver,

**Ritmo**

Monchy:

Ay me duele verte amigo as? llorando,
Alexandra dice que ya te ha olvidado,
Como amigo puedo aconsejarte que la olvides,
Y embarques en caminos de otro amor,

Yo le he comentado que tu estas sufriendo,
Y siempre responde que no hablemos de eso,
Siento estar en medio de un amor que termino,
Y no puedo aconsejarlos al mismo tiempo a los dos,

Se que sufres,
Levanta tu orgullo y vuelve a ser feliz,

Que en la vida,
Amores se olvidan, por otros mejor,

Recapacita,
No pienses que el mundo termina para ti,

Que ma?ana,
El sol sonreir? alumbrando tu vivir,

.::Continuara::.

Letra: Alex Bello
Arreglo: Alex Bello Y Ricky Franco
Canta: Alex Bello, Monchy y Alexandra

lilcanadiangal

Jan 23, 2004
Sounds great!

Alex, that sounds great so far. Can't wait to hear it one day when it's all finished. Nice work!

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
Thank

lilcanadiangal said:
Alex, that sounds great so far. Can't wait to hear it one day when it's all finished. Nice work!

I hope you like the music jejeje The song is so crazy that at the end we all meet at monchys appartment and star a big argument just like in the soups jejeje.

Take care.

AB.........

angela-in-nj

May 1, 2005
Alex Bello said:
I hope you like the music jejeje The song is so crazy that at the end we all meet at monchys appartment and star a big argument just like in the soups jejeje.

Take care.

AB.........

Alex, that's wonderful, recording with Monchy and Alexandra i think its great they portrait a great, great image of the DR to the world, i feel very proud of them, especially after i saw that interview of them in SantoDomingo Invita a few weeks ago, they are very down to earth, smart and mature individuals who really care about sending a good message to the world about our music and our people. keep up the good work.

Angela

Alex Bello

Jun 13, 2005
angela-in-nj said:
Alex, that's wonderful, recording with Monchy and Alexandra i think its great they portrait a great, great image of the DR to the world, i feel very proud of them, especially after i saw that interview of them in SantoDomingo Invita a few weeks ago, they are very down to earth, smart and mature individuals who really care about sending a good message to the world about our music and our people. keep up the good work.

Angela

Thak you angela, what can i say? you said it all, they are two amazing people that you would think cause off there status they would think they are all that but truly you would not believe how simple they really are, I spent a week with them at there place in New York and i was very impress by watching how down to earth they really are.

For me to work with them is trully a dream come true, when i was told i would ge the chance to record with them i amost fainted.

well take care. I'lll talk to you later.

AB........

Nov 5, 2004
la_barbie said:
Alex is muy sexy ;)

Claro..y el es muy intelligente tambien. :)

Good lyrics from what I have read.

And Monchy y Alexandra are currently some of my favourite artists...I go around singing the songs at work all day and peopal always ask me what I am singing. (Although they do look a bit confused when I say Monchy Y Alexandra soemtiems) LOL :)