island hopper planes/boats?

SportsPageWV

Jun 24, 2005
As posted earlier, my fiance and i are getting married May2006 at Iberostar bavaro resort in Punta Cana. We are staying there for one week. For our honeymoon though we want to go somewhere else, probably another island.

Is there any island hopper boats or planes that leave punta cana?
If so what other islands do they go to?
Costs?
Is there safety issues?

Thanks for any help!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I don't know Jack about Island hoppers

But that "WV" got my attention. Especially if it means West (by God!) Virginia........:p:p:p

And, yes there are charters out of Punta Cana. When you get there you can ask around at the airport.

But this is a pretty big island (about the size of WVa) so you can hop around here and see a lot of different stuff.

a) Constanza and cuddle up in freezing temps
b) Las Galeras where you can get all sweaty at one of the most gloriously beautiful places on this earth
c) Hang on tight to each other as you go rafting in Jarabacoa
d) Santo Domingo where you can mingle with the "beautiful people " til dawn
e) Punta Rucia where you can get nekkid at night in the warm waters with soft breezes and nobody there to see you..

All sorts of fun to be had...

From Santo Domingo you can catch flights down the islands.
From Boca Chica there are ships that ply the islands, too....

Thing outside the normal. Live it up!. And, IF that WV = WVa, then get outta the holler!

HB :D:D:D

SportsPageWV

Jun 24, 2005
West Virginia is right!!

Sure does mean West By God Virginia.
Are you originally from West Virginia?
We are located in Morgantown

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hummmmmm, I wonder when you get out??

What are you in for? Makin'some "mountain dew?"" ?????:p:p:p

I was born and bred in Charleston, next to the Kanawah River. just down the line from the Coal River. Used to deliver the Gazette.....looooong time ago...

Be happy to help a fellow hillbilly.....

HB :D:D:D

NOTE: For those of you that don't understand my obtuse humor, Morgantown, WVa is the home of the WV State Pen. It is also the home of the Mountaineers, the University of West Virginia....and it is beautiful country-if you're on the outside, that is.....:p:p:p