Dominican baby names for boys

fernandodiaz

Mar 27, 2005
Me and my english wife have a beautiful little boy called Carlos and are about to have another little boy. Only thing is we are stuck for a name at the moment - we want something like Carlos, in that both races find it easy to say! Any help would be much appreciated as only 6 weeks to go now and still not many ideas!!!!
Thanks
Fernando Diaz

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
fernandodiaz said:
Me and my english wife have a beautiful little boy called Carlos and are about to have another little boy. Only thing is we are stuck for a name at the moment - we want something like Carlos, in that both races find it easy to say! Any help would be much appreciated as only 6 weeks to go now and still not many ideas!!!!
Thanks
Fernando Diaz
Ricardo

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Emilio - means "winner"
Addison - means "son of Adam"
Alexander/Alejandro- means "ruler"

Or Fernando Jr???

Nov 5, 2004
Don't know if you will like any..just listing some for options

CARLOS:D
Sandy
Reynaldo
Jose
Gabriel
Micheal
Christian
Joel (The Joel I know pronounces his name as we would in English..sounds like with a french accent, they don't make the j sound like an h)
Miguel
Felix
Fernando
Donato
Alberto
Omar
Diego
Emilio
Rico
Adriano
Antianio
Armando
Camilo
Fabio
Lorenzo
Pablo
Pedro
Rafael
Ramon

hmmm

well thats all I can think of for now

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
fernandodiaz said:
Thanks
Fernando Diaz
What does this have to do with travel?

just name him....... Darman or Darmando

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
fernandodiaz said:
Thanks
Fernando Diaz

Congratulations :bunny:

fernandodiaz

Mar 27, 2005
Mr_DR said:
What does this have to do with travel?

just name him....... Darman or Darmando

Ok - I put it under the wrong topic - well spotted. Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone anyway. Will let you know what we decide!

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Baby names

What a wonderful problem, but why do you talk about "both races"? Do you mean Black and White or Dominican and English? Anyway, my favorites:

Tomas
Jaime
Rafael
Miguel
and of course, Gabriel

Best wishes for a healthy little guy.

fernandodiaz

Mar 27, 2005
meant english and dominicans - we live in the UK so didn't want the little guy going to school with a name no-one can say! Thanks for the suggestions

Gabriela said:
What a wonderful problem, but why do you talk about "both races"? Do you mean Black and White or Dominican and English? Anyway, my favorites:

Tomas
Jaime
Rafael
Miguel
and of course, Gabriel

Best wishes for a healthy little guy.