buying prescription drugs in Dominican republic

E

ECH,M.D.

Re: buying prescription drugs in Dominican republi

I shall post this once again as the original was deleted???? You can obtain most all types of needed medication from a pharmacy in the Dominican Republic, unfortunately, you don't need a prescription except for controlled substances like narcotics, hypnotics and the like. I say unfortunate in that many Dominicans "self treat" and inadquately treat themselves with an insufficient amount of medication to actually cure the problem. You can NOT get controlled substances unless you have a triplicate prescription written by a licensed M.D. in the Dominican Republic. A foreign prescription for controlled substances will not be honored. ECH

E

ECH,M.D.

INTERESTING. I tried to reply to your directly with your posted e-mail address and it is NOT RECOGNIZED by the carrier! I also note that your original post was made half way down the thread with my response yet you reposted the same question. Games????

R

Rum runner

Before going to the DR it would be wise to bring have plenty of needed drugs. Also I would have a copy of the script and all medications in the orginal container. Bringing drugs into DR or using drugs in the DR for non medical reason, is not avaisable. If that is on your mind then I would try a diffrent island.