Advice needed on taxis in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangstagurl

Jul 5, 2005
Help needed for transport in Sosua!

Hello, my 18 year old sister and her friend are going to Sosua in three days, they will be staying in my Dad's house in Lomas Marones. My father is currently away from the house, and my sister and her friend are unable to drive. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice that I can pass on to my sister on taxi's around Sosua.How will she book taxis from the house to Sosua? Does anyone know any telephone numbers of any reliable taxi drivers in the area? Thanks very much in advance.

;) ;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Gangstagurl said:
Help needed for transport in Sosua!

Hello, my 18 year old sister and her friend are going to Sosua in three days, they will be staying in my Dad's house in Lomas Marones. My father is currently away from the house, and my sister and her friend are unable to drive. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice that I can pass on to my sister on taxi's around Sosua.How will she book taxis from the house to Sosua? Does anyone know any telephone numbers of any reliable taxi drivers in the area? Thanks very much in advance.

;) ;)
Sorry I can't help with Taxi numbers but one morning in Sosua walking around she can collect a few by Voodoo Lounge where the taxi stand is. I go up there every day so tell her that if she sees a white Isuzu Rodeo to flag me down if she wants a ride to Sosua.

I have some property up on the top there.

Escott

Gangstagurl

Jul 5, 2005
Ok thankz very much ;) But she is concerned taht she cant get to Sosua to walk around and get those numbers!!! But thankz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.