For MKohn.......

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I've been trying to reply to your PM but keep getting a "server not available" message when I hit the send message button........
so just wanted to let you know that I did get it!.
I'm having Free T3 & Free T4, Total T3 & T4 and thyroid antibody test as well as a schitt load of others (ferrin, hemoglobin etc.etc.)......
Now tell me more about the PH thingy and how one goes about developing the alkaline balance.......
You can PM me as I can read them....just don't seem to be able to reply at the moment!
Thanks.....
:glasses:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
What are you symptoms, MommC? I've had a thyroid condition since the age of 12 - I know just about everything there is to know about it. First overactive, then underactive...send me an e-mail if you like
tburgos@shaw.ca

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
You name it (for underactive) I've got it!

I could be the symptom guide for hypo (as in under-active??) thyroid!

and if I have my iron checked ('cause I'm ALWAYS exhausted) one more time and hear "you've got a higher iron level than most MEN!" I'm gonna xcream (apparently having a high iron blood level is also a risk factor for heart disease and heart attack !!--No kidding!!)

I'M ABOUT READY TO CHOP SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF! (Most likely mine as I can't take this much longer!!!)

Ah well.......life can be frustrating!! (Ok....now I sound like my blog!)