Dominican Stylists Looking to Relocate

sherfeld

Jul 11, 2005
Hi,

I am in the process of opening a salon in the south west location of the United States. I am interested in opening up a Dominican Hair salon that would provide southerners with the same great hair care that us northerners have become accustomed to. If you are licensed and interested in relocating from NYC please contact me via email at sherfeld@aol.com to discuss further.

Thanks
Sherienne

sherfeld said:
Hi,

I am in the process of opening a salon in the south west location of the United States. I am interested in opening up a Dominican Hair salon that would provide southerners with the same great hair care that us northerners have become accustomed to. If you are licensed and interested in relocating from NYC please contact me via email at sherfeld@aol.com to discuss further.

Thanks
Sherienne

That is a darn good plan and idea. Dominican Hair stylist are the talk of the town. Especially in the Black community in the States.

Almost every black woman I talk tol mention Domincan Hair stylist to get their hair done. They do go to African woman to get their braids.

Good luck.