Anyone going to Colibri Resort, Las Terrenas from August 13-15?

M

Mr.Mark

I'm going with a bunch of friends, we're about 20 youngsters between the ages of 18-25 years. This is a good chance to get to know people from the Forum for me.

As you know -and if you didn't-, you can take your food to Las Terrenas and you have your own kitchen, so you can cook what you want there. I have no experience in buying food for trips. Selecting the food is just one of the elements that constitute the meals-planning process. Can you give me some light in this matter?

English is not my mother tongue and for that reason I find myself limited on how to express this curiosity I have so that I can do a google search on it. How can I look for information on buying, planning and cooking food for vacations trips, for a group of 20 persons?

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I have been looking at the pictures and reading some reviews on Colibri and what I found makes me want to be there as soon as possible! Who of you has been to Colibri? Do you have any suggestions for me to make my experience there one that I will remember as one I will cherish forever?

Are there girls going? Are rubias going? :nervous:

Last edited:

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
I don't think there are many forum people in LT. I have an apartment in Colibri but will not be there in August, and to tell you the truth, I don't really know any young people in your age range.

I hope you enjoy your stay and make sure you write back and tell us your experience.

Juniper