Viva Wyndham Samana

gagilmer

Jul 12, 2005
Just general info

Planning a stay there in a couple'a weeks. Not finding many user reviews posted. Looks good from the little that I can find though.

knolley

Jul 15, 2005
gagilmer said:
Anyone familiar with it? If so, how about giving-up the info. GG

I will also be staying at the Viva Wyndham Samana in a couple of weeks. I have not stayed at the hotel but while in Las Terrenas last year we spent a great deal of time on the beaches of Playa Bonita and Playa Coson. This is an area of beautiful beaches. The hotel is off the beaten path and several miles from the village of Las Terrenas. I believe this hotel was formerly the Guatapanal Hotel & Resort and was sold and reopened as a Wyndham last fall. I spent a great deal of time searching for reviews and found a few at Tripadvisor.com. Most were very positive. I hope it is as nice as it sounds.
The cost is certainly hard to beat. Hope you have a great trip.

kevin

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Make sure you visit Playa Rincon. Rated in the top ten in the World by Conde Nest magazine. It is on the way to Las Galeras on the left. You will need a 4 wheel drive or you can go by boat. The fish and lobster served there is tremendous. Go to the last blue tent on the left facing the water for food.