Sunscape the Beach at Punta Cana

bcs1701e

Jul 15, 2005
We had to change our vacation on last minute notice and are going next week to Sunscape the Beach at Punta Cana. Any info on the resort would be appreciated. Anything we should do, should not do, things to look out for, etc.

Thanks.

Bcs1701e

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Brand New...good Choice

bcs1701e said:
We had to change our vacation on last minute notice and are going next week to Sunscape the Beach at Punta Cana. Any info on the resort would be appreciated. Anything we should do, should not do, things to look out for, etc.

Thanks.

Bcs1701e
Good choice. You won't be disappointed. I usually stay at the Sunscape Grande in Cabezza de Toro, about 20 minutes south of the beach. Last December I went up with hotel employees to view the new sister resort. At that time(Dec.8) they were still cleaning up after the remnants of Jeanne and still in the completion stage. Only a dozen or so were checked in at the time. The property is beautifull, huge pools, several restaurants,typical AI style, but a little set back from the beach, a good hike from the lobby. It's way up north, just before Secrets. The only fault I find is it's far away from PC and Bavaro areas. You need to cab it anywhere you go, and the ride up from the airport is about 45-50 minutes and 60US for the cab, if your not on a tour bus.
Very private and a great deal for the $$$
Have a great trip

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Impressive

Someone finally figured out how to use the quote function.
Now try to reply using the OP's name and we won't have to read the same post 2X!

FYI:It's just as easy to hit the little POST REPLY button underneath.

Last edited:

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Tamborista said:
Someone finally figured out how to use the quote function.
Now try to reply using the OP's name and we won't have to read the same post 2X!

FYI:It's just as easy to hit the little POST REPLY button underneath.
I had no problem with the quote function..it was where I was inserting LOL
First post, I don't see the difference, she new who I was replying to, oviously.
LOL

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

It's just plain annoying to quote 100% of the previous posts.
I understand if it was important.
Anyway, have a good weekend, I am just in the mood to break cajones.

peace,

T

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Tamborista said:

It's just plain annoying to quote 100% of the previous posts.
I understand if it was important.
Anyway, have a good weekend, I am just in the mood to break cajones.

peace,

T
No Problemmmmm

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
FireGuy said:
If you don't want to quote all of the post you are quoting - simply edit it.

Gregg
Thank you Gregg, The quote issue seems to be MORE inportant than the question the op asked about Punta Cana LOL

bcs1701e

Jul 15, 2005
Thanks for Sunscape Info

Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to it. Were originally going to Cancun, but Emily changed all that.

regards,

bcs1701e

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Cancun is spring break madness...year round

bcs1701e said:
Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to it. Were originally going to Cancun, but Emily changed all that.

regards,

bcs1701e
You will find that the DR is a much better choice than Cancun.
Something good comes out of everything.
Have fun!!