Mas Cerveza!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
InBev bought Ambev last year for $US 11.2 B to enhance its Latin American portfolio of breweries.

Ambev is a division of InBev.

All of this beer talk is making me thirsty for Una Fria!

nanakoo

Jul 19, 2005
lime dolls

I was in La Romana Aobut 2 years ago and one place the tour guide stopped was a flea market. It was quitye large and had many baeutiful things including what they called porcelian dolls. The clerk said that they had an 800 number if you wanted to buy more. I would like to buy more dolls and am looking for someone to help me get in touch with this flea market.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
nanakoo said:
I was in La Romana Aobut 2 years ago and one place the tour guide stopped was a flea market. It was quitye large and had many baeutiful things including what they called porcelian dolls. The clerk said that they had an 800 number if you wanted to buy more. I would like to buy more dolls and am looking for someone to help me get in touch with this flea market.
I was thirsty for a cold beer after seeing this topic, but dude you are driving me to drink with this stupid posting on every thread I go too.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I like my Beer, And I like my Presidente........

The other crap they sell here cheap to the Hotel's to give to the A1 guests I would not dinnk for free!

It will have to be very good to get my Interest.......

And what Pub's or Bars are going to stock it when thier customers order Bien Frio?

Gringo