Thread: Montreal Merengue Festival

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Montreal Merengue Festival

This Sat. and Sun. on the Island. (Notre Dame) Promises to be the biggest and best one to date. Presidente and Brugal will be available (So they told me) I'll be there Sat. from 17:30. If you can make it and want to meet and chat over a beer call me. My cel. 894-8522.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Que passa

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy
    This Sat. and Sun. on the Island. (Notre Dame) Promises to be the biggest and best one to date. Presidente and Brugal will be available (So they told me) I'll be there Sat. from 17:30. If you can make it and want to meet and chat over a beer call me. My cel. 894-8522.
    Hey, who's minding the sports bar?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriela
    Hey, who's minding the sports bar?
    Bob and Anne. An English couple I've known for 12 years. From what I hear they are doing great. Better than me. "I'm in tears" LOL. Plan to spend 4 months more in the big city. Maybe a short trip to Sosua in a week or so.
    If you're in Montreal, give me a buzz. Hope they were telling the truth about Presidentes on sale.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default You'rw entitled

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy
    Bob and Anne. An English couple I've known for 12 years. From what I hear they are doing great. Better than me. "I'm in tears" LOL. Plan to spend 4 months more in the big city. Maybe a short trip to Sosua in a week or so.
    If you're in Montreal, give me a buzz. Hope they were telling the truth about Presidentes on sale.
    I'm in Sosua this week. Just hoping to see the "real Eddy". I guess I'll say hi to Bob and Anne.