Montreal Merengue Festival

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
This Sat. and Sun. on the Island. (Notre Dame) Promises to be the biggest and best one to date. Presidente and Brugal will be available (So they told me) I'll be there Sat. from 17:30. If you can make it and want to meet and chat over a beer call me. My cel. 894-8522.

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Que passa

Eddy said:
This Sat. and Sun. on the Island. (Notre Dame) Promises to be the biggest and best one to date. Presidente and Brugal will be available (So they told me) I'll be there Sat. from 17:30. If you can make it and want to meet and chat over a beer call me. My cel. 894-8522.

Hey, who's minding the sports bar?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Gabriela said:
Hey, who's minding the sports bar?
Bob and Anne. An English couple I've known for 12 years. From what I hear they are doing great. Better than me. "I'm in tears" LOL. Plan to spend 4 months more in the big city. Maybe a short trip to Sosua in a week or so.
If you're in Montreal, give me a buzz. Hope they were telling the truth about Presidentes on sale.

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
You'rw entitled

Eddy said:
Bob and Anne. An English couple I've known for 12 years. From what I hear they are doing great. Better than me. "I'm in tears" LOL. Plan to spend 4 months more in the big city. Maybe a short trip to Sosua in a week or so.
If you're in Montreal, give me a buzz. Hope they were telling the truth about Presidentes on sale.

I'm in Sosua this week. Just hoping to see the "real Eddy". I guess I'll say hi to Bob and Anne.