Wine Club

Wineclubs

I'm a living brain doner
Jul 10, 2005
Does anybody think anyone would be interested in joining a club whereby they could acquire good quality grape wines ( to lay down ) and spirits ( ready to drink ) at prices way below those of the local supermarkets

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
wine conosewer

Escott only drinks Concha y Toro or the wine that comes in a cardboard box. No corks please.

Larry

stormy

Nov 12, 2004
Wine club

This sounds like a good idea on paper but your wine may spoil in transit. My nieghbor gets weekly shipments from Florida to his business in the free zone and had quality control problems. He placed recording thermometers in some containers and found temps could exceed 160 in the three day voyage. Our experience in shipping a container from Florida to POP with household goods was that it took 28 days and two trips to Santo Domingo to get through customs. Ever wonder why there are so many bad bottles sold in stores?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
???

Where is the wine coming from and how are you getting it here. If from the US I would love to talk to you about shipping my collection.

Bob K

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have a feeling that the OP drank it all the day he went on a ranting spree all over Dr1. :laugh: