Bachata Concert-Elvis Martinez- Montreal, QC

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
To anyone who is interested here are the details of another upcoming bachata concert in Montreal. At the close of the Frank Reyes concert Sr. Estofa said: 'vamos a tener m?s shows aqu? en Montreal'. Well here is another show sponsored by Estofa Productions.

Viernes 5 y Sabado 6 de Agosto 2005 (August 5 & 6)
Invita: Caballeros Productions
Presenta: ELVIS MARTINEZ
Lugar: 7474 rue St-Hubert
Info.: 514.279-1011 ? 495-4265

If more information becomes available I will post it. As well, you can listen to 'la rumba du samedi' radio show (89.3 FM) on Saturdays if you are in Montreal or via the internet anywhere.

LDG.

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
Didn't ear that !!!!

:eek: I've looked into "El Chasqui Latino" and the only thing I saw from Estofa is the former members of the colombian group "El Grupo Niche" are comming ... next week I think for a lot less then it was for Frank Reyes

Thanks for the info though
I'll pay attention.
I hope he can keep the prices down.

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Milagro02,

The concert is listed in 'el Chasqui Latino' that's where I saw it. I will call about the prices this weekend if they don't announce it on 'la rumba du samedi'. In general though I am not concerned about the price. You have to pay something.

LDG.

Milagro02 said:
:eek: I've looked into "El Chasqui Latino" and the only thing I saw from Estofa is the former members of the colombian group "El Grupo Niche" are comming ... next week I think for a lot less then it was for Frank Reyes

Thanks for the info though
I'll pay attention.
I hope he can keep the prices down.

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
Viernes 5 y Sabado 6 de Agosto 2005
Invita: Caballeros Productions

Presenta: ELVIS MARTINEZ

Lugar: 7474 rue St-Hubert

Info.: 514.279-1011 ? 495-4265

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
Am I crazy or what !!!!!

I'm in total shock..... I just called estofa market and they said the show has been cancelled 2 WEEKS AGO dios mio !!!!! Did anybody hear about this... Anyone can tell me that can't be true. Jasper, you just posted something about the show, did you have your tickets, did you hear that it was cancelled !!!
Ok, I know I called at the last minute to get tickets... (I was even planning to go directly at the door and buy my tickets there... thank god I called) but still...
I'm at work and I wish I had a way to hear La rumba du samedi to see if they say someting about this...
Anyways, let me know if you guys knows something.
Take care everyone

Nube

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
No concert...wow

Hola Nube,

I have not talked to you in a while.

Listen, I am listening to La Rumba du samedi right now and no word of the concert. As well, I have been listening to it for the past two weeks just to hear any announcements and they have never mentioned it. You called Estofa and they said it's cancelled then it's true because the info I got was from el Chasqui Latino and obviously they did not update their webpage. Thanks for the update.

Hasta luego,

LDG