reliable shipping to and from the DR

ade

Jun 14, 2005
A great company to use is Cibaeno shipping express - call 809 577 6739 or 809 252 4618 in DR and call 718 672 9600 or fax 718 672 3555 in US - presidente ejecutivo is Ignacio Valdez

kapitan75

Jun 3, 2005
Cibao???

How Good And Expensive Is This Service?? Dollars Per Pound?ny To Dr, Can I Transport Vehicle From Ny To Dr?computers?

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
ade said:
A great company to use is Cibaeno shipping express - call 809 577 6739 or 809 252 4618 in DR and call 718 672 9600 or fax 718 672 3555 in US - presidente ejecutivo is Ignacio Valdez

Do they have a website? I've been using Aeromundo Express myself, with good results, but it would be nice to know something about their competitors and what they can offer.

Wineclubs

I'm a living brain doner
Jul 10, 2005
Shipping from Canada

Paulino said:
Do they have a website? I've been using Aeromundo Express myself, with good results, but it would be nice to know something about their competitors and what they can offer.

We would like to ship product from Canada, eventually full 20ft containers but how is the best way to ship smaller amounts that don't take 6 months to get here?

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Shipping from Canada

For the smaller shipments I have used Overseas Courier Service located in Mississauga. Once you have your shipment documented and faxed to their office, they arrange for pick up at your residence and after they weigh and measure everything they will give you a price. I have sent several large boxes and between the pick up here in Canada and the delivery at the airport in Puerto Plata, I flew down and then picked them up at the airport. There are duties to be paid but that depends on what goods are new and what goods are used. Your documentation that accompanies the shipment should denote that information.

Good luck.

Wineclubs

I'm a living brain doner
Jul 10, 2005
Shipping from Canada

rendul said:
For the smaller shipments I have used Overseas Courier Service located in Mississauga. Once you have your shipment documented and faxed to their office, they arrange for pick up at your residence and after they weigh and measure everything they will give you a price. I have sent several large boxes and between the pick up here in Canada and the delivery at the airport in Puerto Plata, I flew down and then picked them up at the airport. There are duties to be paid but that depends on what goods are new and what goods are used. Your documentation that accompanies the shipment should denote that information.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. Do you have perchance : e-mail or Web site for these people

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
what shipping companies do yall use from NYC? anyone used montero? commens? prices? how big are boxes?

Rhode Islander

Jul 31, 2005
Importing misc. household goods from Rhode Island

I just purchased a condo in Juan Dolio and have some misc.things I want to send from here,......a home computer (3 medium boxes,unopened from the manufacturer), a cd player(again new & unopened),some pictures, and other misc. stuff, ..all to be sent from Rhode Island..............I am a "dummy" in this area and don't have a clue......Please, somebody, HELP!!!!!!...............Also,.......How can I buy condominium insurance?????.Thanks for your help......Charlie,.....clueless in Rhode Island

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Check with MommC

Rhode Islander said:
I just purchased a condo in Juan Dolio and have some misc.things I want to send from here,......a home computer (3 medium boxes,unopened from the manufacturer), a cd player(again new & unopened),some pictures, and other misc. stuff, ..all to be sent from Rhode Island..............I am a "dummy" in this area and don't have a clue......Please, somebody, HELP!!!!!!...............Also,.......How can I buy condominium insurance?????.Thanks for your help......Charlie,.....clueless in Rhode Island
I believe she has a place in Juan Dolio. BTW, couldn't you get this with assistance from your Real Estate Agent?

Last edited: