Dominican Hair Products/Salon

yjeffers

Jul 25, 2005
Hi. I'm new to the board and would like some help locating a dominican salon in southern Georgia (Savannah or Brunswick) or northeast Florida (Jacksonville area). I know with this location it may be a little hard to find one, but it is worth the try. If no one knows of a salon in that area, can someone at least tell me where to get some dominican hair products from.

Thanks
Yolanda

iveras

Aug 14, 2005
I got dominican hair products for you

yjeffers said:
Hi. I'm new to the board and would like some help locating a dominican salon in southern Georgia (Savannah or Brunswick) or northeast Florida (Jacksonville area). I know with this location it may be a little hard to find one, but it is worth the try. If no one knows of a salon in that area, can someone at least tell me where to get some dominican hair products from.

Thanks
Yolanda
Hello Yolanda. If you are looking for Dominican Hair Products you've found the right person! I can send you our catalog for all the Dominican hair products we offer, at very low (wholesale) prices. Send me an email ifyou are interested. We have what you are looking for! Hope to hear from you soon.

yjeffers

Jul 25, 2005
iveras said:
Hello Yolanda. If you are looking for Dominican Hair Products you've found the right person! I can send you our catalog for all the Dominican hair products we offer, at very low (wholesale) prices. Send me an email ifyou are interested. We have what you are looking for! Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Iveras, I would love it if you sent me a catalog. My email address is kevinjeffers@adelphia.net. I will also send you a pm. Thanks

Yolanda

ms red

Aug 11, 2003
iveras said:

How do Dominican Hair Products differ from other hair products?
I may like to try them too!

Thanks! :cool:

Galenia

Aug 20, 2005
iveras said:

Hi!
I'm also new to the board! I'vebeen looking for a spot to purchase Dominican conditioners and rinses, as they are hard to get where I'm living right now. Thanks Ms. Yolanda for starting this topic!

Iveras, I hope you don't mind, but I also sent you a private message with my email address. I would love to receive your catalog! Thanks!

Galenia

yjeffers

Jul 25, 2005
Galenia said:
Hi!
I'm also new to the board! I'vebeen looking for a spot to purchase Dominican conditioners and rinses, as they are hard to get where I'm living right now. Thanks Ms. Yolanda for starting this topic!

Iveras, I hope you don't mind, but I also sent you a private message with my email address. I would love to receive your catalog! Thanks!

Galenia

I haven't gotten a response from Ivera yet, so Galenia, if you hear something soon from Iveras, please pm me. I would really like to get that catalog. Thanks
Yolanda

Campesino

May 18, 2002
Dominican hair care products

Iveras, please contacts me as I would like to see what products you have. My wife is from Santo Domingo, now in Ontario, Canada and can`t find anything that she likes that will compare to products found in DR. We all know how women are with thier hair. I would like a catalog please. If any of the other posters in this thread recieve one, please forward it it to me. Many thanks.

Campesino...
agrotec2001@hotmail.com

Fatimah

Nov 13, 2005
Hair Product

Hi,

I am new to the board and am very interested in Dominican hair products. If anyone knows about Dominican hair product I would really appreciate it.

Fatimah

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
I am seeking a dominican salon in Atlanta, GA. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Deelt

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Hair

You might want to give these people a call; my sister went to a hair stylists convention in Atlanta recently and met some Dominican stylists working there. I don't know if these are the same people. http://www.atlantadominicansalon.com/
If anyone plans to visit the Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, CA. area and has to have a Dominican hair stylist, PM me. Some posters have and they are now repeat clients.

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Thanks

It's destiny. I'm really close to that locale. It feels like it's right around hte corner. Thanks again!
:)
D

2dlight said:
You might want to give these people a call; my sister went to a hair stylists convention in Atlanta recently and met some Dominican stylists working there. I don't know if these are the same people. http://www.atlantadominicansalon.com/
If anyone plans to visit the Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, CA. area and has to have a Dominican hair stylist, PM me. Some posters have and they are now repeat clients.

hispaniola1

Nov 14, 2005
Desperately Seeking a Hairstylist in Hampton Roads or Philadelphia

hi,
i am new to this forum and have enjoyed reading the discussions thus far. i am in a bit of bind. as my log-in name implies i am descended from both sides of the island and my preferred choice of hairstylists is dominican. i recently moved to the hampton roads area (hampton, newport news, norfolk, virginia beach) and am in desperate need of finding a dominican hair stylist. i have to go a conference in philly on thurs and need my hair done! if anyone can recommend someone either in hampton roads or philly i would really appreciate it.
thanks,

hispaniola

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
You can do a stop over in No. Virginia on your way or make a stop in South Philly. Do a search in the files. There are are some addresses already available in some threads.

Best
Deelt

hispaniola1 said:
hi,
i am new to this forum and have enjoyed reading the discussions thus far. i am in a bit of bind. as my log-in name implies i am descended from both sides of the island and my preferred choice of hairstylists is dominican. i recently moved to the hampton roads area (hampton, newport news, norfolk, virginia beach) and am in desperate need of finding a dominican hair stylist. i have to go a conference in philly on thurs and need my hair done! if anyone can recommend someone either in hampton roads or philly i would really appreciate it.
thanks,

hispaniola

hispaniola1

Nov 14, 2005
thanks for the suggestions

thanks deelt. i had just begun doing just that so i did get a place in philly just about an hour ago so we'll see how it goes. i'm still hoping for a place down here though. so if anyone knows of anything i'll still need a stylist in va.

blessings to all,

hispaniola

vaqt

Jan 4, 2006
I know this is old, but a girl that I know lives in Newport New and is from the Dominican Republic, she informed me that there was a dominican stylist that works in Patrick Henry Mall in Newport News. She didnt say what salon she works in but its not that many in PH mall. Maybe this will help you in the future.
hispaniola1 said:
hi,
thanks,

hispaniola

iveras

Aug 14, 2005
dominican hair products for you

If you need dominican hair products please contact 3054581378 ask for Carlos he can make arrangements for shipments. He owns an import/export company in Miami and carries all the dominican hair products available. They sell to mostly beauty supplies, wholesalers and salons, but I am sure he can make some type of arrangment if you buy a certain amount. You can email him at carlosveras@bellsouth.net Hope this helps.

iveras

Aug 14, 2005
dominican hair products for you

If you need dominican hair products please contact 3054581378 ask for Carlos he can make arrangements for shipments. He owns an import/export company in Miami and carries all the dominican hair products available. They sell to mostly beauty supplies, wholesalers and salons, but I am sure he can make some type of arrangment if you buy a certain amount. You can email him at carlosveras@bellsouth.net Hope this helps.

yjeffers said:

Thanks
Yolanda

DominiCubana

Jan 7, 2006
www.ggexpresstravel.net
If you are impatient like me and do not have a trip planned to DR anytime soon..........try...................... or ebay

http://ibeautyny.com/index.asp

I ordered a lot of the Silicon Mix. Not crazy about the smell, but it works very well!! The prices aren't too bad and they ship quickly. I still get annoyed that this stuff sells in the DR for what is equivalent to $1 here. I wouldn't buy a conditioner that costs over $12 maybe $16 dollars unless you KNOW it's very good!!! Just my 2 cents!!!

DominiCubana

Jan 7, 2006
www.ggexpresstravel.net
Dominican Hair Salon - Luisa's Hair Salon

For those of you looking for a GOOD Dominican Salon in Maryland.......Go to Luisa's I went to her for the first time today (yes , they are open on Sundays) and I was so happy with my hair that I'm still messing with it. Luisa is really good and I am very picky!!!!! Everybody in the salon had beautiful hair and all of the stylist
(I think there are only 3 of them) seem to also be very good at what they do.

Luisa's Hair Salon is now located in Aspen Hill, Maryland at the intersection of Layhill and Bel Pre roads. The Salon name has not been put up yet so you will see Hair Pro instead of Luisa's Hair Salon.

The address is:

14314 Layhill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland 20906
301-598-8444

Sorry if I sound like a commercial, but I have spent 20 of my 30+ years paying to get my hair done only to go home and fix it the way I really like it! :ermm: