best friend looking for family members

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
My best friend is looking for anyone or anybody who knows or has a dominican last name of Andujar... his father who past away many yrs ago tall man slim with green eyes who lived and played baseball in San Pedro of the city consuelo, San Pedro de Macoris left behind A another son and two daughters, he has never seen, he believes one of the sisters was in the U.S. military (Army) her name is Myra...last name is not known, he believes she could be living in NYC...the other sister still lives in D.R. she goes by the name of Lucy, she has children in consuelo somewhere...my buddy wants to know if there are any cousins or uncles aunts, that may still be alive out there...if your last name is Andujar/ and have lived either in Hato mayor or el enjenio consuelo D.R.or have family from there please reply as soon as possible...this man has never met his father R Andujar and he does not know his fathers family at all...

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I do not know if he ever came from the San Pedro de Maocoris area but you COULD try contacting Sylvestre Andujar who is a doctor at Centro Medico de Bournigal here in Puerto Plata. Tel No. (Celphone) 809 729-2737, Fax. 809 586-5629. Good luck in helping your friend! ~ Grahame.

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
I'll keep searching

Thanks bushbaby, but I still believe he has to have at least one family member on this forum somewhere...so I will keep looking for them!