Best Tacos on North Coast!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Escott_1tacopro.JPG

This is the Place that Taco Tuesday is held. A great place run by great people that attracts GREAT PEOPLE!

I take a different crew of people to this joint every week. I have had such a great time and have looked forward to going for such a long time I decided that it should go into Best in the DR.

Place is right on the beach and has a great pool and just a lovely property built and run in great taste. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy the place after going once.

There are NO PETTY PEOPLE allowed and they promised me that on my first visit. All the folks I have met here are definately top shelf.

All the tacos you can make for 250 Pesos. Special Drinks are Margaritas which everyone tells me are very generous.

Check out this place if you want the most enjoyable Tuesday evening you can possibly imagine!

Directions: Coming from Cabarete it is the first right on a dirt road after Kite Beach. Take the dirt road about 3/4 of a mile to first building on right and you are there. Your hosts are Rob and Sandy and a fine couple they are!
Escott

Escott_1tacoproperty.JPG

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Taco Tuesday

I ate there twice with Escott and co. and can attest to the terrific food, setting, and people you will meet at Taco Tuesday! I LOVE Taco Tuesdays!!

p.s.--just don't let Dawnwil drink too many Margaritas.

Larry

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Agreed!! Haven't been in town the past few Tuesdays so I've been unable to make it. Sandi - if you're reading this, I sent you an email a few days ago :)

Stay well,
Amy

Guch

Jun 17, 2006
do they have accomodations as well?

Does Burger at Paradise also have lodging accommodations? We walked by this place when we were there last year but I can't find them online anywhere. There little villas looked perfect. We are coming down in Feb and if anyone has a phone number or email, I would appreciate it.
Thanks-
Guch

Guch

Jun 17, 2006
Never mind - I found it now - Capricho del Mar. Used to be Coastal cottages by the sea.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Las Canas in La Mulata is the place to go on Tuesday's. Tacos are great, eating alongside the largest pool in Sosua or Cabarete, with great people.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
There's a private Taco Club that meets semi regularly in a house high up in the hills of Sosua...you can see the ocean and the entire valley as well as all the mountains. Membership is very exclusive and Im not exactly sure how one joins, but the tacos are amazing...

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
The original Taco Tuesday that was being discussed is back in full swing at a new and much better facility. It is located at the Cabarete East Condo's. The bar and restaurant on the premisis is called "Martini's" The tacos and the service are as good as ever. Located a couple miles east of Cabarete.

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
There's a private Taco Club that meets semi regularly in a house high up in the hills of Sosua...you can see the ocean and the entire valley as well as all the mountains. Membership is very exclusive and Im not exactly sure how one joins, but the tacos are amazing...

I keep waiting for my invite, but, ..............?