How do I get to Macao Grill at Parke Duarte, La Vega?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I am going there to pick up a date for Santo Domingo, but if you're into 3-somes let me know. Send picture first.

If not, can you still give me directions?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I assume you know how to get to La Vega? :)
Plenty of signs on your way to Santo Domingo.

Just ask someone, I'm sure plenty of people know the Macao Grill.
Ring the girl, tell her to meet you in front of the Helados Bon in the main park.

Single, the only way to be here ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yes, that will take you into La Vega.
It's an easy town to get around.

If she lives in La Vega, I'm sure she will help you find her ;)

mikeo1313

Nov 22, 2005
I ran across this one and had to give you dap for this.... conchman is my boy!!

Conchman said:
I am going there to pick up a date for Santo Domingo, but if you're into 3-somes let me know. Send picture first.

If not, can you still give me directions?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
OKAY, Conchman, since the other didn't help you much, here you go.
As soon as you see the five smokestacks of the Union Fenosa generation station, get to the right, leave the main highway. You come to the intersection that leads to Jarabacoa. There is a Texaco station on your right,and a traffic light.
Continue straight on,(Actually a slight bend to the left to get on the avenue toweards the Union Fenosa plant) towards the generation station, along a very nice, wide avenue. The La Vega Zona Franca will be on your right. At the next light, you will turn right and go across a bridge into La Vega proper. (Just before the light is the Pedro Rivera rice mill on your right. This will be the first important looking right turn as you approach the city. ) The park will be a few blocks ahead on your right.

There, that should do it.

HB :D:D:p

Last edited: