Car transportation

Jacobb

Jul 30, 2005
CAn anyone give me the name of some companies that ship cars from the US to the DR. Any info is appreciated

Wineclubs

I'm a living brain doner
Jul 10, 2005
Cars

Jacobb said:
CAn anyone give me the name of some companies that ship cars from the US to the DR. Any info is appreciated

Why not contact a container Company. If you want to e-mail me I will tell how we did it without too much hassle but this is not for L...... and her Toy B.. to enjoy.

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
If you are shipping from South Florida send me a PM. I would be able to help you. We have weekly Sailings from Port Everglades to Puerto Plata.

Wineclubs

I'm a living brain doner
Jul 10, 2005
Weekly Sailings

D.D. said:
If you are shipping from South Florida send me a PM. I would be able to help you. We have weekly Sailing to Puerto Plata out of Port Everglades.

ONLY FOR CARS? Do you ship other products - could give you lots of business.

BluKris

May 19, 2005
Restrictions??

D.D. said:
If you are shipping from South Florida send me a PM. I would be able to help you. We have weekly Sailings from Port Everglades to Puerto Plata.
I was curious if you also knew the restrictions of what was the oldest year in which a car can be imported,what kind of taxes i'm looking at as well as your charge.
thank you in advance,
Kris

Miamimike

Jan 16, 2005
D.D. said:

Hi !! Live here in Miami. How much to ship a 30 foot long(7 feet wide) Used Airstream Travel Trailer(miami to PPL). The weight is arond 4800 pounds. Thanks Mike(by the way, this needs to be well protected on the sides, below and above so it, like a car, does not suffer dents) Thanks.