Current conditions in La Romana at 7:00 am 73F/23C
Relative humidity: 94%
Wind: N at 6 mph (10km/h)
Sunrise: 6:14 am
Sunset: 7:10 pm
Barometric Pressure: 29.92"Hg(F)
High today: 88F/31C
Low today: 73F/23C

Mostly sunny today, a few clouds... but all in all it looks like a nice sunny day. Great beach day, but remember your sunscreen!

Have a wonderful day...

Lynn

Last edited:

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 2, 2005

Currently at 6:52 am it is 77?F/25?C the sky is really clear with very few clouds. Lots of sun, expect it to be a beautiful day, hot and it will be humid.

High Today: 89?F/31?C although it will feel more like it's 100?F/37?C due to the humidity....yes, you'll be feeling the heat today!
Low Tonight: 72?F/22?C
Winds: today out of the E @ 8mph/12km/h
tonight out of the NE @ 3mph/4km/h

Thunderstorm probability: 19% today and 46% tonight. I'm adding this to see how accurate the site is that I'm using..I'm testing things out since I'm new at this and want to see what works and doesn't. There's a chance of showers tonight.

Sunrise today was at: 6:14am
Sunset today is at: 7:10pm
For those of you that are into watching the moon, it rises at 3:54am and sets at 5:43am. But you won't see much this week as we have a new moon this coming Friday.

Maximum UV index = 8 very high (although I did note yesterday it did change throughout the day and got higher (went to 12) as the day went on, so I would say that you should plan on it being higher than this number if you are planning on being out in the sun and use the appropriate sunscreen protection)

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, lots of sun, not a cloud in the sky...perfect beach weather and it wasn't too hot either.

Have a great day!

Lynn

Last edited:

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 3, 2005

Currently in La Romana at 6:47 am it is partly cloudy 79?F/26?C winds are out of the ENE at 2mph/3kp/h.

Today we can expect it to be partly cloudy and humid with breaks of sun throughout the day. I see some dark clouds out there. Could be a little rain is in store for us today? Tonight it will be partly cloudy.

High today: 88?F/31?C (it'll really feel like 97?F/36?C due to the humidity, so not as bad yesterday)
Low tonight: 74?F/23?C (it'll really feel like 82?F/27?C)

Winds today: out of the E @ 11mph/17kp/h
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 8mph/12kp/h

Thunderstorm probability is at 33% for today and 11% for tonight. Although we didn't have any thunderstorms last night and there was a 46% chance (I did not hear any thunder...unless I slept through it, which is a probability,lol), I did see lots of lightening in the sky around 10:15pm and it did rain sometime in the middle of the night.

Maximum UV index for today = 6 high **please note, when it is cloudy, you can get burned..so use your sunscreen even if the sun isn't shining all the way through**

Sunrise today was at: 6:14am
Sunset is at: 7:10pm
For those of you that like to check out the moon, it rises at 4:48am and sets at 6:29am.

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny hot day in paradise...it was humid, but not unbearable. Last night it was partly cloudy and there was a nice small breeze.

Have a great day..enjoy!

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 4, 2005

Currently at 7:03 am it is 77?F/25?C with a few clouds in the sky winds are out of the NNE @ 4mph/6kph. But it is very pleasant outside.

Today we can expect it to be mostly sunny with a few clouds in the sky, hot and humid conditions. This evening it will cool off a bit and it will be partly cloudy, but still expect it to be humid.

High today: 91?F/32?C (it'll really feel like 102?F/38?..so don't wear your silk today, it will be hot..lol)
Low tonight: 75?/23?C (it'll really feel like 86?/30?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 10mph/6kph
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 5mph/8kph

Thunderstorm probablilty for today is 5% and tonight is 6%. Don't think we need to worry about that today.

Maximum UV index is = 11 EXTREME ... So if you are going to be out in the sun today...please wear the appropriate SPF protection.

Sunrise today was at: 6:15am
Sunset today is at: 7:09pm

Yesterday those black clouds did produce a couple of lite rain showers a few times throughout the day, it was partly cloudy all day and the sun was shining, it was humid! We did have a lite rain sometime last night..seems to have helped keep it a little cooler during the night.

Have a great day....

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 5, 2005

Currently at 6:41am is a very nice 77?F/25?C with the winds out of N at 4mph/6kph. It is partly cloudy and a little hazy.

Today we can expect it to be partly sunny and very humid (again). There are some darker looking clouds out there this morning..I wonder if maybe we can expect a few scattered showers sometime today? This evening it will be partly cloudy and humid.

High today: 91?F/32?C (it'll really feel like 104?F/40?C..it will be a hot one today)
Low tonight: 74?F/23?C (it'll feel like 85?F/29?)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 7mph/11kph
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 5mph/8kph

Thunderstorm probablility today is 5% and tonight 8%, don't think there's a big worry about this today. Those dark clouds I do see may produce a lite shower somtime today though.

Maximum UV index today is 11 = EXTREME So please remember..just because it is cloudy, you can get burned, wear the appropriate SPF protection.

Sunset will be at: 7:09pm
For those of you into checking out the moon..it is a new moon today.

Yesterday was a hot, humid and sunny day. The evening was very pleasant. There were a few clouds dispersed throughout the day..but all in all a gorgeous day in La Romana.

Have a great one today!

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 6, 2005

Currently at 6:40 am it is a pleasant 75?F/23?C and the winds are out of the E @ 4mph/6kph. The skys are clear with very few clouds. There is a slight breeze and I even had a little chill when I first stepped out this morning to take the dog out. Very Nice! ;)

Today we can expect it to be a little cooler than yesterday (gotta love that:)), but still very humid with a few clouds and lots of sunshine. Tonight we can expect it to be a little bit more cloudier, humid and cooler. It should be a pleasant evening.

High today: 89?F/31?C (it'll really feel like 100?F/37?..not as bad as yeterday)
Low tonight: 71?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 78?F/25?)

Winds today: out of the E @ 9mph/14kph
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph

Thunderstorm probability for today is 16% and tonight is 33%.

Maximum UV index today is 9 = Very High

Sunset tonight is at: 7:08pm
For those of you that are moon watchers, tonight we have a waxing crescent moon.

Yesterday, those few dark cloud disipated...we had some patchy clouds throughout the day, lots of sunshine and it was hot and humid. As is said here on the island..another beautiful day in paradise.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 7, 2005

Currently at 7:00am is a very pleasant 77?F/22?, the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/19kph and it is sunny with very few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect a beautiful mostly sunny day with some scattered clouds, humid and a slight breeze. It will be even a bit cooler than it was yesterday. Tonight we can expect it to be partly cloudy and humid, but a nice cool evening.

High Today: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like it's 94?F/34?C...not bad!)
Low Tonight: 73?F/22?C (it'll really feel like it's 79?F/26?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 13mph/20kph
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 7mph/11kph

Thunderstorm probability for today is 20% and tonight is 6%.

Maximum UV index today is 6 = High

Sunset tonight is at: 7:07pm
For you moon watchers, tonight is a waxing crescent moon.

Yesterday, it was sunny, humid with a few scattered clouds. We had a "band" play when crackling thunder rolled in at around 3:00 pm. It was an unexpected very loud one and I know a few people had to of jumped off of their sofas when this one rolled through. :eek: As quick as it came.. it left though. Last night was very peasant and partly cloudy.

Have a great day....

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 8, 2005

Currently at 7:12am it is 75?F/23?C, the winds are out of the N @ 4mph/6kph. The skys are clear and it is very nice outside.

Today we can expect it to be a beautiful clear day, maybe a few patchy clouds, lots of sun, a slight breeze and humid. Tonight it will be humid with patchy clouds. But another pleasant evening is in store for us.

Todays high: 88?F/31?C (it'll really feel like 95?F/35?C)
Tonights low: 73?F/22?C (it'll really feel like 79?/26?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 14mph/22kph
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 8mph/12kph

Thunderstorm probability today is 3% and tonight is 2%.

Maximum UV index today is 11 = EXTREME....Please use the appropriate SPF today!

Sunrise today was at: 6:16am
Sunset tonight is at: 7:07pm
For those of you moon watchers, we are still in a waxing crescent moon.

Yesterday, it was a sunny day with a few clouds, humid and there was even a nice breeze during the day at times. Kept it a little cooler, the humidity didn't seem so bad. Last night was a beautiful night with a few clouds..it was very pleasant..

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 9, 2005

Currently at 7:48am it is 77?F/31?C the winds are out of the N @ 8mph/12kph. The skys are clear, the sun is shining and there is a light breeze this morning.

Today we can expect there to be lots of sun with intervals of clouds, very humid, but we'll get a nice breeze throughout the day so that'll help keep you cool. Pretty much like yesterday. We may even see a light shower this afternoon. Tonight it will be partly cloudy and humid.

Todays high: 88?F/31?C (it'll really feel like 95?C/35?C)
Tonight's low: 72?F/22?C (it'll really feel like 79?F/26?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 14mph/22kph (wind gusts of 29mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 7 mph/11kph (wind gusts of 19mph)
**I noted the wind gusts today because yesterday they seemed significant and were frequent, they definitely help to keep us a bit cooler** ;)

Thunderstorm probability today is 10% and tonight is 15%.

Maxmum UV index today is 10 = VERY HIGH...wear your appropriate SPF today.

Sunrise today was at: 6:16am
Sunset tonight is at: 7:06pm
For those of you watching the moon we are still in a waxing crescent moon.

Yesterday, it was a beautiful sunny humid day with a very nice breeze. We had a very light shower that came through about 3:00pm that lasted for about 8 minutes. Last night was a very pleasant evening, nice breeze with a few clouds in the sky.

Have a great one...sorry for the late post today!

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 10, 2005

Currently at 7:00am it is 75?F/23?, the winds are out of the N @ 4mph/6kph and the skys are clear.

Today we can expect it to be sunny with periods of clouds, humid and maybe a shower here or there. Tonight it will be partly cloudy and humid.

Todays high: 87?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 95?F/30?C)
Tonights low: 72?F/22?C (it'll really feel like 79?F/26?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 12 mph/19kph (gusts to 25mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 7 mph/11kph (gusts to 16mph)

Thunderstorm probability today is 14% and tonight is 12%.

Maximum UV index today is 8 = Very High

Sunset today was at: 6:16am
Sunset tonight is at: 7:06pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing crescent moon phase.

Yesterday in the morning we had sunny skys with partial cloudyness and a rainshower in the late morning & around noontime. It was mostly cloudy all afternoon, but the sun did manage to peep through late afternoon. There was a nice breeze all day that helped to keep the humiduty down. It was a very pleasant evening.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 11, 2005

Currently at 6:45am it is 76?F/24?C the winds are out of the NNE @ 8mph/12kph. It is sunny and there are a few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect it to be hot humid conditions with lots of sun, a nice breeze with times of clouds in the sky. Tonight expect it to be partly cloudy and humid and a little breeze to help with the humidity.

Todays high: 88?F/31?C (it'll really feel like 94?F34?C)
Tonights low: 72?F/22?C (it'll really feel like 80?F/26?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 13mph/20kph (gusts to 26mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 7 mph/11kph (gusts to 19mph)

Thunderstorm probability today is 13% and tonight is 18%.

Maximum UV index today is 9 = Very High

Sunrise today was at: 6:17am (sorry about yesterday..made a mistake!) ;)
Sunset today is at: 7:05pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing crescent moon phase.

Yesterday, it was sunny, humid, hot and partly cloudy. We had a nice breeze on and off throughout the day. It was a pleasant evening with some scattered clouds.

Have a great day..

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 12, 2005

Currently at 6:50am it is 75?F/23?C with the winds out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. The skys are fairly clear with a few scattered clouds and the sun is shining.

today we can expect it to be another humid day, with scattered clouds, sun, a slight breeze and a possibility of intermittant showers. Tonight mostly cloudy and humid.

Todays high: 88?F/31?C (it'll really feel like 98?F/36?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 14mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 11mph)

Thunderstorm probability today is 14% and tonight is 22%.

Maximum UV index for today is 8 = Very High

Sunrise today was at: 6:17am
Sunset tonight is at: 7:05pm

Yesterday, I was in such a rush to get my report out..I forgot to mention the chance of showers..oops! :eek: which we had a brief shower around 1:30pm. It was a sunny day until then, and mostly cloudy with the sun peeping through in the afternoon. The evening was very pleasant and partly cloudy.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 13, 2005

Currently at 6:50am it is 75?F/24?C, the winds are out of the E @ 2mph/3kph. The sky is relatively clear with a few scattered clouds and the sun is shining.

Today we can expect it to be hot, humid conditions, a tad cooler than yesterday, a nice slight breeze, scattered clouds and the possibility of afternoon showers. Tonight mostly cloudy and humid, a slight breeze; and the possibility of a stray late night shower.

Todays high: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 96?F/35?C)
Tonights low: 71?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 78?F/25?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 11mph/17kph
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 7mph/11kph

Thunderstorm probability today is 34% and tonight is 36%.

Maximum UV index for today is 6 = High

Sunset today is at: 7:04pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase.

Yesterday it was sunny, hot and humid in the morning. (I went to SDQ late morning and returned late afternoon, so I missed 1/2 the day here..this is what I am told) The clouds rolled in late afternoon. We had some lightening off in the distance around 5:30pm (this I saw :) ) The evening was mostly cloudy and pleasant.

Have a great Saturday!

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 14, 2005

Currently at 7:00am it is75?F/23?C, the winds are out of the N @ 4mph/6kph. There are clouds in the sky and the sun is starting to shine through.

Today we can expect it to be humid with a good deal of cloudiness and possibly thunderstorms this afternoon. This evening will be mostly cloudy, humid and the possibility of more thunderstorms, a little cooler tonight.

Todays high: 85?F/29? (it'll really feel like 94?F/34?)
Tonights low: 70?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 74?F/23?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 14mph/20kph (gusts to 27mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 19mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 66% and tonight is 52%.

Maximum UV index for today is 5 = Moderate

Sunset tonight is at: 7:03pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase.

Yesterday, we had nice morning, scattered clouds it was sunny and humid. It was mostly cloudy the rest of the day and then the thunder rolled in about 4:15 pm..and boy did it roll in with a bang! We had a very lite sprinkle. Thunderstorms continued for a couple of hours off and on into the early evening...don't know about anyone else, but it knocked my tv cable out for a couple of hours. Last night it was mostly cloudy but very pleasant.

Have a great day..

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 15, 2005

Please excuse me this morning..I started this at 6:45 and lost my first round so I had to start over...thus the reason we are a tad later than normal. :)

Currently at 7:35am it is 75?F/23?C, the winds are out of the N at 4mph/6kph. It is sunny with a few scattered clouds and there is a haze off in the distance.

Today we can expect it to be hot, humid, sunny with some scattered clouds and a nice breeze that will help keep the humidity down. The possibility of an afternoon shower? Maybe! Tonight expect it to be a bit cooler, mostly cloudy, a bit humid and the possibility of a shower.

Todays high: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 92?F/33?C)
Tonights low: 69?F/20?C (it'll really feel like 74?F/23?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 13mph/20kph (gusts to 24mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 20mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 34% and tonight is 40%.

Maximum UV index for today is 7 = High

Sunrise today was at: 6:18am
Sunset tonight is at: 7:03pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase, this is the phase right before the full moon, which is Friday.

Yesterday, it was a sunny humid morning with scattered clouds. Rumbling thunder and a lite rain rolled in about 2:00 pm and didn't last long. The rest of the day was mostly cloudy with the sun peeping through. The evening was mostly cloudy and even a bit cool.. ;)

Have a great day!

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 16, 2005

Currently at 6:50am it is 73?F/22?C the winds are out of the N @ 4 mph/6kph. The sky is clear and the sun is shining.

Today we can exect a few clouds, sunny, a slight breeze, hot and humid conditions. Possibly an afternoon shower. This evening expect it to be partly cloudy and humid.

Todays high: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 94?F/34?C)
Tonights low: 72?F/22?C (it'll really feel like 84?F/28?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 11mph/17kph (gusts to 23mph)
Winds tonight: out of the N @ 4mph/6kph (gusts to 15mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 27% and tonight is 28%.

Maximum UV index for today is 8 = Very High

Sunset today is at: 7:02pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase,this is the phase right before the full moon, which is Friday.

Yesterday it was a partly cloudy morning with the sun peeping through. Late morning the dark clouds rolled in about 11:00am. Thunder along with a lite shower about 2:00pm. We had rain on and off all afternoon with some thunder and it was cloudy. It was breezy and at times even a little chilly. This was a chilly rain..not your typical tropical rain that we normally see here. Last evening, it was mostly cloudy.

I will be leaving town starting the 19th and return the 24th. If there is someone here in La Romana that would like to report the weather "as they see it" (check out SDQ or Puerta Plata or Cabarete's reports) while I'm gone, please contact me ASAP by PM or email, so that I'll know who'd like to do it for me and I can advise this thread who it will be, I'd really appreciate it! ;) Thanks!!!

Have a great day!

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 17, 2005

Currently at 7:00am it is 76?F/24?C the winds are out of the NE @ 9mph/14kph. It is sunny with a few scattered clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect it to be mostly sunny with some cloudiness, hot, humid and the possibility of isolated showers in areas. Tonight it will be mostly cloudy and humid. A little cooler tonight than last night.

High today: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 99?F/37?C)
Low tonight: 71?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 81?F/27?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 15mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 2mph/3kph (gusts to 10mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 47% and tonight is 37%.

Sunset tonight is at: 7:01pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase, this is the phase right before the full moon. It should be looking really full as the full moon is Friday.

Yesterday, it was sunny in the am with some clouds. Mostly cloudy in the afternoon with scattered showers and humid. In the evening it was mostly cloudy.

I'm still looking for a volunteer to report the weather "as they see it" Aug 19th - 24th, please email or PM me if you are interested. If I don't find a volunteer, I will do the report, but it will be done at a later time as I will be on the west coast of the US. So you can expect it to be done more or less around 9:15AST.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 18, 2005

Currently at 7:00am it is 74?F/23?C the winds are out of th NNE @ 7mph/11kph. The sky is relatively clear with a few scattered clouds and the sun is shining.

Today we can expect it to be hot, humid conditions, partly cloudy with the sun peeping through. The possibility of a shower today is not unlikely. This evening expect it to be a little cooler, mostly cloudy and humid with the chance of an evening shower in spots.

Todays high: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 99?F/37?C)
Tonights low: 70?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 77?F/25?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 19mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 4mph/6kph (gusts to 17mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 28% and tonight is 42%.

Maximum UV index for today is 7 = High

Sunset tonight will be at: 7:01pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase, this is the phase right before the full moon which is tomorrow night.

Yesterday, it was mostly sunny in the am. Cloudy from noontime on with thunder and lightening in the sky. We had rain through the early afternoon. Last night it was mostly cloudy with some lightening off in the distance and some rumbling thunder as well. There was a little breeze that even made it a little chilly.

I will try and get a report out tomorrow morning before I leave, but I am leaving La Romana at 5:00am and not sure if I will have time. If all else fails, it'll be later in the morning in between my flights. ;) Since I haven't found a volunteer, I will be doing my report later in the morning while I am gone. I have someone that will be reporting to me what the weather was like during the day so I will hopefully be able to include that in my reports...

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 19, 2005

Currently at 4:15am (early I know!) it is 75?F/23?C the winds are calm. The sky is pretty clear, a few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect it to be mostly cloudy, hot and humid conditions. Tonight it will be mostly cloudy and humid.

Todays high: 87?F/30? (it'll really feel like 98?F/30?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 16mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 3mph/4kph (gusts to 11mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 35% and tonight is 22%.

Sunrise today will be at: 6:19am
Sunset tonight will be at: 7:00pm
For those of you watching the moon, tonight is a full moon.

Yesterday, it was mostly sunny in the morning. We had late afternoon thunderstorms that were very loud, cracking right over our heads and brought some torrential rainfalls that started around 3:45pm along with some gusty winds. The rest of the afternoon we had mostly cloudy skys. The evening was mostly cloudy.

I'm off on my trip today, please remember that my posts will be later in the morning than usual... ;)

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather August 20, 2005

Currently at 9:49am it is 77?F/25?C the winds are out of the N @ 8mph/12kph. I understand that the sky is clear and the sun is shining.

Today you can expect it to be mostly sunny all day with the possibility of an afternoon thunderstorm, hot and very humid. Tonight partly cloudy, humid and the possibility of an evening thunderstorm.

Todays high: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 100?F/37?C...it's going to be a sticky one today)
Tonights low: 71?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 78?/25?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 10mph/16kph (gusts to 18mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 13mph)

Thunderstrom probability for today is 43% and tonight is 51%.

Maximum UV index for today is 9 = Very High

Sunrise today was at: 6:19am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:59pm (I think our days are getting shorter :eek: )
For those of you watching the moon, we are now in a waning gibbous phase, this is the phase right after the full moon. Wasn't it beautiful last night?

I understand that yesterday it was a beautiful sunny, hot and humid day. The clouds made an appearance in the afternoon and thunder rolled off in the distance. The evening was partly cloudy.

Have a great day....again, please note that I am on the West Coast of the USA in Washington, so my reports will be done about this time everyday. We are 3 hours earlier... ;)

Lynn