Do many people go in August?

tallcutesbm

Jul 30, 2005
Is August a really slow month for tourists? I plan to go by myself. I am a single guy going alone and I wanted to hang out with other single tourists, especially female tourists. I do not want to meet a pro. I am going to POP.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
tallcutesbm said:
Is August a really slow month for tourists? I plan to go by myself. I am a single guy going alone and I wanted to hang out with other single tourists, especially female tourists. I do not want to meet a pro. I am going to POP.
Yes there are a lot of tourists, but nowhere near as many as the winter high season.

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
tallcutesbm said:
where are you coming from?where are you staying ?

crazy moon

Oct 2, 2005
Please don't go

I just got back in aug and stayed untill sept 3rd to HOT the ocean water was even hot it smells bad worst trip i have ever had bye crazy moon it is also a slower time

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anna Coniglio said:
This was posted on August 2nd I wonder if the OP did go?
Aw shucks, Anna.
You let the cat out of the bag.
We were wondering how long it could go on before they noticed they were 2 months late.
I loved crazymoon's reply and was hoping to be further entertained.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Rocky said:
Aw shucks, Anna.
You let the cat out of the bag.
We were wondering how long it could go on before they noticed they were 2 months late.
I loved crazymoon's reply and was hoping to be further entertained.
I agree. She was right about the water being hot. I don't know about the smelly part.