I love Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrico

Mar 28, 2005
Me Too, do you have ideas on lodging?

My husband and I love Cabarete, we have been there twice in 6 months and are planning another trip in October. However, the place we usually stay (Cita Del Sol) is having electrical problems and turns off the A/C between 11 AM to 3 PM. This does not work for me because my blood is Norweigian and I can't stand the heat. Got to have my A/C 24/7.

We are looking for an apartment so we can cook to try and save money. We are also not rich and can't pay $98.00 a night. I don't need deluxe accomodations, but I need clean, bug free, etc.

We are planning on spending 3 weeks there so we have to live in a place we can stand for that long, you know what I mean.

I'd appreciate any ideas anyone can throw my direction.

a.claessens

Oct 16, 2005
Cita del Sol in full operation!

Marrico said:
My husband and I love Cabarete, we have been there twice in 6 months and are planning another trip in October. However, the place we usually stay (Cita Del Sol) is having electrical problems and turns off the A/C between 11 AM to 3 PM. This does not work for me because my blood is Norweigian and I can't stand the heat. Got to have my A/C 24/7.

We are looking for an apartment so we can cook to try and save money. We are also not rich and can't pay $98.00 a night. I don't need deluxe accomodations, but I need clean, bug free, etc.

We are planning on spending 3 weeks there so we have to live in a place we can stand for that long, you know what I mean.

I'd appreciate any ideas anyone can throw my direction.
Don't worry Marrico, Cita del Sol is in full operation and we have a cool room waiting for you! We would love to see you and your spouse back in our lovely Cabarete spot!

Anne-Marie (member of the Owners Association of Cita del Sol)

Status
Not open for further replies.