Tongue twisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morena76

May 10, 2005
Hopefully no one has asked this before; I only found jokes when I did a search. Anyway, I was just wondering what kind of tongue twisters exist in the Spanish language. In American elementary school, we had to practice saying things like "she sells seashells by the seashore" because they made us speak slowly and enunciate. And then there were the ones just for fun (say toy boat ten times fast, etc.) Can you tell me some Spanish tongue twisters and their translations? Thanks!

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
Morena76 said:
Hopefully no one has asked this before; I only found jokes when I did a search. Anyway, I was just wondering what kind of tongue twisters exist in the Spanish language. In American elementary school, we had to practice saying things like "she sells seashells by the seashore" because they made us speak slowly and enunciate. And then there were the ones just for fun (say toy boat ten times fast, etc.) Can you tell me some Spanish tongue twisters and their translations? Thanks!

yeah,

Say "?oco" and "ocul" several times, very fast.

Also, in a first grade book "Nacho" my favorite, there is something that goes like

"C?mpadre, c?mpreme un coco,
c?mpadre, no compro coco
porque como poco coco como
poco coco compro."

Status
Not open for further replies.