Can You Help Me With Transfers To Luperon Beach Resort From Airport???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cj_in_Tx

Aug 5, 2005
I'm arriving at Puerto Plata Airport next week and just found out that the resorts bus is "not working" at this time. One of the reasons we decided on this resort was because they "included" transfers... but what can I do... I asked them to pay for the taxi but they refused. So, now I am trying to arrange my own transfers.

We are staying at the Luperon Beach Resort and I understand that its approximately an hour from the airport. The problem is, there are 6 of us and we are all arriving &/or departing on different days. Taxis seem to run pretty high and I'm afraid that the airport transfers are going to end up costing us more than the airfare! Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

Thanks
Cj

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Cj_in_Tx said:
I'm arriving at Puerto Plata Airport next week and just found out that the resorts bus is "not working" at this time. One of the reasons we decided on this resort was because they "included" transfers... but what can I do... I asked them to pay for the taxi but they refused. So, now I am trying to arrange my own transfers.

We are staying at the Luperon Beach Resort and I understand that its approximately an hour from the airport. The problem is, there are 6 of us and we are all arriving &/or departing on different days. Taxis seem to run pretty high and I'm afraid that the airport transfers are going to end up costing us more than the airfare! Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

Thanks
Cj

Hi, a taxi for 4 would be around 50 US i guess if you take a cab from the airport. There are always many available there and prices are listed.
Although always doublecheck and agree about the price before getting in to the car..
There are vans too that take all 6 of you.
Can you ask the hotel to book a van for you?
I think that would be the most secure way for you to do this, even if you end up paying yourself.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
Cj_in_Tx said:

Thanks
Cj

or send me message and i can recommend someone who works at hotel as taxi driver.. he has a van and is very accomodating and nice person. I always use him when i go to Luperon town or luperon resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.