Comming Back!

B

Bill MacDonald

I had gotten a lot of questions in e-mail on when I will be back, well after a month there it is hard not to return quick so I am planning a few weeks either the end of this month or Nov. 1. For those who don't know me, you probably don't care but thanks to those who do as my first visit there was exceptional as I reunited with my dad and learned of a kid sister! I also learned to love a country and it's people.

P

Papa Juan

Look forward to your visit on Nov 2nd. will see you at airport. If you can pick up my oil paintings from Judith near the end of the month i will look forward to adding them to my gallery. Folgers coffee in the Plastic jars and flea coll. for the Shar Peis will be helpful. Give Judith and Judy a call, and tell them I will e?mail when they fix the lines. Jeanette, Christina and Charles looking forward to your trip. Papa Juan!!

B

Bill MacDonald

Great I too am looking forward to seeing everyone. Judith and I will get together to get paintings down there and she will try to think of anything else. She wants me to bring back an empty case for her to use at Christmas. Ask Jeanette if she wants anything special for Birthday???, Kevin and Christina too! Got coffee I will bring collar for pup, should I for cat too?

P

Papa Juan

Hi Bill! it's possible Judith's e-mail not working, suggest you contact Judy Carey for any other data. Some strong Chedar cheese will be nice. Papa Juan

B

Bill MacDonald

Great, no problem I got through to Judith and she gave me the info I needed. I will be seeing Judith Sunday to pick up pictures. cheese coffee and sneakers for Jeanette, are also on my list anything for Christina or Kevin? Two weeks left, can't wait to be back!!