Looking For A Song

BonaoDomRep

Jul 11, 2005
just came back from R.D. and i already miss it :cry:
im looking for this one song they kept playing in the clubs and radio in R.D.
i dont know wat the guy is saying but the chorus he screams out "BOCOTO BOCOTO BOCOTO" on a nice beat. please help!

BonaoDomRep

Jul 11, 2005
Tamborista said:
"Rakata" by Wisin y Yandel Luny Tunes and Baby Ranks Mas Flow 2.

nah i know all dat....the song im talking about wasnt in spanish.....its like that el mudo song chararon.......i cant understand what he saying....all i remember was dat i was on this fast beat and he screams out Bocoto bocoto bocoto bocoto...it was played alot in dr.

May 31, 2005
BonaoDomRep said:
nah i know all dat....the song im talking about wasnt in spanish.....its like that el mudo song chararon.......i cant understand what he saying....all i remember was dat i was on this fast beat and he screams out Bocoto bocoto bocoto bocoto...it was played alot in dr.
Is it in a real language or is it speaking nonsense like chacarron?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Blank CD's

I always bring a few blank CD's for burning music.
Most local DJ's are more than willing to burn you a MIX, for a small propina/drinks.

I have accumulated a nice collection over the years making friends with DJ's.

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
every body is wrong

I know exactly what your talking about. The song is called pocoto and its brazillian. Pocoto is the sound that a horse makes while galoping. What the guy is trying to say is that he wants to gallop his girl (get it) lol they play the song on el vacilon de la manana 97.9 FM NYC. You can probably hear it on elvacilon.com

BonaoDomRep

Jul 11, 2005
p1atan0 said:
I know exactly what your talking about. The song is called pocoto and its brazillian. Pocoto is the sound that a horse makes while galoping. What the guy is trying to say is that he wants to gallop his girl (get it) lol they play the song on el vacilon de la manana 97.9 FM NYC. You can probably hear it on elvacilon.com

there you go!!!!!!!!!! i been looking for that song for the longest.....i wonder how it got so much play in DR when its brazillian.

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Dragonfly32837 said:
Is it in a real language or is it speaking nonsense like chacarron?

Oh gawd ... not Chacarron. Have you heard the version that the guy's son does? It's even worse than the original which is no easy feat to accomplish

May 31, 2005
sunshine_79 said:
Oh gawd ... not Chacarron. Have you heard the version that the guy's son does? It's even worse than the original which is no easy feat to accomplish
Oh yeah, el mudito. It sounds so funny. It sounds like if he's about to die at one point. jajaja. :laugh:

May 31, 2005
p1atan0 said:
I guess people just don't read. Please scroll up and read my comments!!!!!
What are you talking about? We are not talking about Bocoto anymore. OP got his answer. Good for him. We are talking about something else now. What's happening?

BonaoDomRep

Jul 11, 2005
p1atan0 said:
I guess its because the beat is sooo goooood!

there are soo many songs in the world with good beats.......there has to be some kind of reason why pocoto made it to DR. and chacaron.