Food around Playa Dorado & P. Plata

D

Dave Ball

Can anyone recommend some good eateries in Playa Dorado and Puerto Plata. I going there in a few weeks for Xmas and New Year. Thanks for any reply.

Dave

A

Alexandra Peek

How about Hemingways in Playa Dorada and Sam's Bar & Grill and Cafe Cito in Puerto Plata. I've been to all of them and I liked the food!

Alexandra

L

lorri

There is also Aguacerios in Puerto Plata, it is an outdoors kinda place. But the food is great. There is also Roma II(dos), it is a little finer dining but the food is amazing. There is also Pica Pollo it is a little place that you can get really good chicken. Pica Pollo doesn't look very good but it tastes delicious. I am there around the same time as you. I arrive December 19th until January 9th. If you need anymore info drop me a line. Take care and have fun!! All these places are in Puerto Plata. Lorri

N

noelle

Good food is also available at Bobby's in Long Beauch, Puerto Plata... Le Papillon in Villa Cofresi... excellent steaks and daily menus... Restaurant Las Rocas, Cofresi, excellent salads and pizzas... these are in addition to other responses... also best breakfast in town... Puerto Plata.... Sofy's B&B opened everyday....you can read about the latter at www.popreport.com Cheers Noelle

P

Phyllis

I have eaten at breakfast at Sofy's B&B and it's not only the BEST in Puerto Plata, it even tops my home town! Excellent food and service, the hostess is also very friendly - a must go!