child care help

jumping jacks

Aug 15, 2005
Hi guys,

I am opening up a daycare center, and was trying to get as much advice as possible. I am looking for some fun unique ways to make my center more appealing, trying to offer more than your every day center. So if you know people who have kids, what would the perfect daycare be for them (please dont say free ;)
I would just like to be different in all that I accomplish during my day with these children, I want everyone to be happy with what we do, just looking for information on what any of you could think of, if you had a child going into daycare. Thank you so much for your time........ Nicky

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Many issues comes to mind

Hi Nicky,
Where do you plan to open the daycare center?
What age groups?
Size of groups?
What language?
What staff?
What pedagocial directions? ( i.e Bifrost, Montessori etc )
Costs?

jumping jacks said:
Hi guys,

I am opening up a daycare center, and was trying to get as much advice as possible. I am looking for some fun unique ways to make my center more appealing, trying to offer more than your every day center. So if you know people who have kids, what would the perfect daycare be for them (please dont say free ;)
I would just like to be different in all that I accomplish during my day with these children, I want everyone to be happy with what we do, just looking for information on what any of you could think of, if you had a child going into daycare. Thank you so much for your time........ Nicky

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Regardless where it is, etc., my memories of day care are primarily that the center needs to be bright and cheery, the hired help should be neat and clean, and of course, background check is necessity!