Hit by Spammers!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It appears last night the King of the Ivory Coast West Africa went on a spammimg spree with DR1 being his target. Shouldn't he be playing with his 27 wives?

We have been cleaning up the mess, blocked the IP and deleted his account.

Apologies, but it's not easy to fight against a room full of Nigerian kids who are spamming your site. Especially when they take the time to send individual PM's and emails.

If you received a PM or email from the King, please delete it.

May 12, 2005
Thanks for the info Robert. I will be on the lookout for anything from them. Isn't there a Ivory Coast1 or Nigeria1 for them to spam??

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh I don't know

I have sent my company name and bank account to so many people in Nigeria, but I have still not received any of the millions of dollars that were supposed to be there for the taking....::(:(:( NOT to mention how many times I have won the BIG LOtto in Spain or Holland.....:ermm:

Oh well, I think I'll go and load some trojans and worms into my computer....:p:p:p:p

HB laughing all the way to the keyboard:D:D:D:D

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Who are these people?

I am trying to imagine who might have a high enough IQ to operate a computer, yet low enough to get sucked into one of those Nigerian scams.

TimInDR

Jun 4, 2005
www.prestigecarrentals.com
spamalot

I received mine via a "Question" from our DR1 Directory page.

Interestingly, my Yahoo Bizmail/MS Outlook automatically filtered it to junk mail, even though it came directly from DR1.

hmm...

tim :bandit: