Shipping to the DR

hibiscus

Apr 21, 2005
What is the best and cheapest way to ship items to the DR? Also, I would need a company that has an english speaking person. And by the way I live no where near to the east coast. I'm driving to the east coast next week but if there is a company in the west that does it will surely appreciate it. Thanks a billion.

Hibiscus

hibiscus

Apr 21, 2005
Shipping

I forgot to mention I need shipping information from the US to the DR.

Hibiscus

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
hibiscus said:
What is the best and cheapest way to ship items to the DR? Also, I would need a company that has an english speaking person. And by the way I live no where near to the east coast. I'm driving to the east coast next week but if there is a company in the west that does it will surely appreciate it. Thanks a billion.

Hibiscus
Are we talking he size of an envelope, a package, a box, a palette, a container or a ship load?

From another thread: in New York City
Moneygram at 181st and Audubon can send
either boxes or packages to DR.
For a package i think first 3 lbs are $20-25.. then like
$5 per lb.

Tel. 212 740-1440

Last edited:

ade

Jun 14, 2005
shipping company

Try Cibaeno shipping express - Ignacio Valdez (speaks English) tel 001 718 672 9600 - NY and 001 809 577 6739 (DR)

Jay06

Aug 19, 2005
hibiscus said:

Hibiscus

Hibiscus,

Your best bet of finding good, cheap, reliable shipping is going to NY you have so many options of companies. I don' think there is as many Dominicans in the West Coast as there is in the East Coast (NY, NJ, MA, Etc...).

Jay

A

Abi

Hi Hibiscus!
I have to ship from the west coast. What did you learn? Any suggestions? Any help you can give me is most welcome!
- Abi

A

Abi

Shipping from the West Coast

Hello Again!
I forgot to mention that I am shipping a crate of household items that is 4'X4'X8' or less. Various ports are possible but Oregon would be best.
- Abi

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Hello Again!
I forgot to mention that I am shipping a crate of household items that is 4'X4'X8' or less. Various ports are possible but Oregon would be best.
- Abi

Just wanted to mention that the thread is two years old. Sorry can't help you with west coast shipping but the east coast in Washington Heights, shipping companies are all over the place.