English People in Santo Domingo

M

Mike

Hi,

I'm trying to contact any English people in the Santo Domingo area. I have lived in the DR for several years now but have met very few people from the UK. Please reply to the above e-mail.

Thanks

A

Al French

Ahoy Matey!!

All Brits feel free to contact me....any kin of Francis Drake out there??? I'll pay 10 quid pound for Walls Pork Sausages.... Anybody want to start a driving school

K

K.J.

Re: Ahoy Matey!!

I'll swap you TWO pounds of Walls best porkers for a Pork Farm's pork pie and a slice of best Stilton ...... with the Branston of course! (Oh I wish!!) LOL - I often wonder why the subject of 'proper' food brings all us Brits out of the woodwork. Maybe a desire for something other than chicken, rice, and beans?! To all you fellow Brits in the D.R - have a great day!

A

allan

Re: Ahoy Matey!!

?10 a pound eh might just take you up on that if your down on the south side providing we dont have any more mad cows diesease a couple of years ago had to empty all my luggage out at the customs checking for any burgers or the odd joint of BEEF. Out there for the winter starting end of november cant wait