Bus Stop to Sunvillage?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I see from your other thread that you are coming from SD to POP. The Caribe bus will pass right by Sun Village before it gets to POP. Ask the driver and he will let you off right at Sun Village before you get to POP.

liondeoro

Aug 25, 2005
HOWMAR said:
I see from your other thread that you are coming from SD to POP. The Caribe bus will pass right by Sun Village before it gets to POP. Ask the driver and he will let you off right at Sun Village before you get to POP.
GREAT!!! thanks HOWMAR...hopefully he would (without any extra incentives ;) hope to see some good DR1 folk

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
liondeoro said:
GREAT!!! thanks HOWMAR...hopefully he would (without any extra incentives ;) hope to see some good DR1 folk
50 pesos (less the 2 dollars) would't kill you, but would make his day. He also will give the next tourist a better shake when asked for a favor.

liondeoro

Aug 25, 2005
getting back to sdq on time

My flight leaves at 2 pm the 27th from SDQ and I will be in Puerto Plata. Q: would I be able to get to the airport on time if I leave 6-8am on Caribe Tours? in other word how reliable are they?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If your flight leaves at 2:00 p.m.

Then you have to be at the airport by 11:00 a.m. You will absolutely have to take the 6 a.m. bus. They are quite reliable but it is a 2 1/2 to 3 hour ride and then another hour in a cab out to the airport.

Oh yes, if Badpiece is going to be there, bring a lot of aspirin---he is a bad influence......but he knows this place quite well...

HB :D:D:D