certainly making a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapadou

Feb 14, 2004
Glad to see that moderators on here are certainly making a difference ;) , picking and choose which threads gets the light of day. Certain issues are too taboo and cannot be discussed on here. One thing I must say is, administrative staff on here can deny certain things all they want but that doesn't make it right, factual nor go away into neverneverland. Dismissing certain deplorable conditions by referring to them as petit and people trying to get others to feel sorry for them, is nothing short of demagoguery and total denial and I for one resent that.

Turning a blind eye or dismissing certain factual events deosn't make it right :eek: . Once again administration needs to be commended for certainly making a difference when it comes to certain issues facing the DR. ;)

Last edited:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I agree!!

Rapadou said:
Glad to see that moderators on here are certainly making a difference ;) , picking and choose which threads gets the light of day. Certain issues are too taboo and cannot be discussed on here. One thing I must say is, administrative staff on here can deny certain things all they want but that doesn't make it right, factual nor go away into neverneverland. Dismissing certain deplorable conditions by referring to them as petit and people trying to get others to feel sorry for them, is nothing short of demagoguery and total denial and I for one resent that.

Turning a blind eye or dismissing certain factual events deosn't make it right :eek: . Once again administration needs to be commended for certainly making a difference when it comes to certain issues facing the DR. ;)
Excellent job Robert!!

Keep up the good work - LOL

Gregg

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Rapadou said:
Dismissing certain deplorable conditions by referring to them as petit and people trying to get others to feel sorry for them, is nothing short of demagoguery and total denial and I for one resent that.

Start your own web board then you cheapskate. Not that anyone wants to read the stuff from your soapbox but you will be in control.

Rapadou

Feb 14, 2004
I am trying to be as civil as possible regarding your insensitive comments.

Why am I not surprised at all by your hate filled replies. sacarsm huh, it does great wonders. My own site huh, the nile is definitely not only a river in Egypt. THanks for showing your true colors. Respectfully yours..wink

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Hey Rapadou

I just checked and the following domain names are still available:

not-dr1.com
DR2.net
Haiti1.net
west-of-dr.com
Moderators-dont-like-me.com
everyone-who-disagrees-with-me-or-is-not-interested-in-my-ranting-is-a-biggot-with-a-hidden-agenda.com

Better get busy, they won't be available for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.