The sankie stories are boring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

princess86

Sep 4, 2005
ok.... anyone else bored of hearing the same stories about sankies? im sorry but from what i have seen most of the girls at hotels in the dr throw themselves at these men.... of course they are going to take it if its offered on a plate wouldnt most males!! ive heard some of the lies they tell girls and its soo amusing to watch and hear.... they arnt even good lies. they dont have to be! :tired: girlies, if you are going to fall for it dont tell everyone that you thought he loved you and he was "different" it makes you look stupid, and you are bound to come under lots of criticism. its also unfair in my opinion that these girls make these guys out to be "monsters" when they are simply young guys having fun! (im referring to hotel workers) they arnt bad people!!! if you are nieve enough to fall for it then thats your lookout, dont tell the whole world about it!,,,,, ok its amusing for a while but then some of the "stories" on here are just pathetic and unbeliveable ;)

adios :eek:

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, that's right, don't be so mean to Sankies aka con artists ...they are people too! (eye roll)

kurius

May 31, 2005
If you don't like it ...

No offense, but have you ever heard the phrase "don't like it, don't look"? If you are bored by the stories or don't want to read them then don't ... nobody is telling you to come to the Sanky forum instead of the Debate forum or travel report forum. I think that the only person that has to is Anna b/c she's the moderator.

To many people who get caught up in the moment on the island, a board like this is how reality hits them and it also gives them others to talk to to help them through.

So if you feel like you've out grown this forum ... move on.

jellylegs2002

Apr 9, 2005
a place to talk

i agree, altho these people who tell their stories probably know how much criticism they are gonna get, they still need to vent it out and to talk about it, and i guess this can be the best place. If it gets boring, just dont read it, like mentioned above.

princess86

Sep 4, 2005
i havnt actually posted before, ive read most of the forums to do with other topics also and this was my first post so thought id mention something seen as i have an opinion on the matter, as do you all it seems :tired: con artists? lol lol.roll your eyes as much as you want but i wasnt asking for your sarcasm, i was simply expressing my opinion ;)

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
princess86 said:
i havnt actually posted before, ive read most of the forums to do with other topics also and this was my first post so thought id mention something seen as i have an opinion on the matter, as do you all it seems :tired: con artists? lol lol.roll your eyes as much as you want but i wasnt asking for your sarcasm, i was simply expressing my opinion ;)

Another DDD! What luck!

Scandall

kurius

May 31, 2005
First time on THIS website, but...

... are you not princess86 from the Hispaniola.com website where you said you'd love to have the Sanky's job and I quote,

"personally i dont see the big deal in what they are doing. Why do people insist on making it a bigger deal than it is? these guys are NOT bad people. they are simply a bunch of guys having fun.... they arent doing anythin different to what guys do in canada, america or the uk, (or newer else for that matter) think about it, when a gang of guys go out they talk about how many girls they are going to be able to take home etc. so why is it a big deal that because the guys are doing it with people who are guests ion their hotel? "

So it's your first post on this site but we know that we've all slandered these guys on the other website because we could because there was no one like Anna blocking out inappropriate things as well as people jumping all over the girls who really do like the Sankies...

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
kurius said:
... are you not princess86 from the Hispaniola.com website where you said you'd love to have the Sanky's job and I quote,

"personally i dont see the big deal in what they are doing. Why do people insist on making it a bigger deal than it is? these guys are NOT bad people. they are simply a bunch of guys having fun.... they arent doing anythin different to what guys do in canada, america or the uk, (or newer else for that matter) think about it, when a gang of guys go out they talk about how many girls they are going to be able to take home etc. so why is it a big deal that because the guys are doing it with people who are guests ion their hotel? "

So it's your first post on this site but we know that we've all slandered these guys on the other website because we could because there was no one like Anna blocking out inappropriate things as well as people jumping all over the girls who really do like the Sankies...
It doesn't sound like she slandered anyone. It seems she's telling it like she sees it. Nothing she said seems inappropriate to me. Princess86, Keep on posting!

kurius

May 31, 2005
no she didn't but we all gossip about the boys and now that it is boring for her she should just move on and let the newbies move in.

kurius

May 31, 2005
Sorry said slander should have said gossip

Rellosk ... I used the word slander when I should have said gossip...SORRY.. you want a gossip quote here's one:

(oh and for the record I don't think that there is anything wrong with gossiping about these guys ... If they don't like it, and are even able to read it, then they can stop doing what they are doing In my opinion it is far worse than gossip. I don't care which country the boys are from, when you see a spade call it a spade... or sanky or player)

"fernanado, is the same as the rest of them im sure... lets be honest he isnt going to be the only "decent" one there!..... he certainly made himself known to me and my friends and yes... someone made it obvious too me that he was married"

I mean she has kept her point pretty consistant and she does not actually gossip a heck of a lot (that's not really what my point was) and I can see getting bored with the same thing over and over again. This is likely why she's decided to look for DR info on this site, because the other one pretty much reads like an "inside edition" of the DR. But then why come to the Sankie forum and read the same thing instead of chooisng a different topic.

It's like being tired of laying on the beach in Caberete and going to Playa Grande and laying on the beach and wondering why it isn't more exciting. And if she is bored I doubt that she is going to keep posting unless she is a sucker for punishment and comes back to read the sanky posts when she is bored of them.

Well I am tired of hitting my head against a brick wall ... it's getting boring!
So this was the initial point I was trying to get across incase anyone likes repetition:

Don't like it ... Don't look ... If you find something boring it's time to move on to bigger and better things!

princess86

Sep 4, 2005
la_barbie said:
Don't make the girl cry by calling her secret man a con artist....
We know you got one

now i would call that jumping to conclusions ;) no i havnt got one... im sorry to disappoint you.

princess86

Sep 4, 2005
kurius said:
Rellosk ... I used the word slander when I should have said gossip...SORRY.. you want a gossip quote here's one:

(oh and for the record I don't think that there is anything wrong with gossiping about these guys ... If they don't like it, and are even able to read it, then they can stop doing what they are doing In my opinion it is far worse than gossip. I don't care which country the boys are from, when you see a spade call it a spade... or sanky or player)

"fernanado, is the same as the rest of them im sure... lets be honest he isnt going to be the only "decent" one there!..... he certainly made himself known to me and my friends and yes... someone made it obvious too me that he was married"

I mean she has kept her point pretty consistant and she does not actually gossip a heck of a lot (that's not really what my point was) and I can see getting bored with the same thing over and over again. This is likely why she's decided to look for DR info on this site, because the other one pretty much reads like an "inside edition" of the DR. But then why come to the Sankie forum and read the same thing instead of chooisng a different topic.

It's like being tired of laying on the beach in Caberete and going to Playa Grande and laying on the beach and wondering why it isn't more exciting. And if she is bored I doubt that she is going to keep posting unless she is a sucker for punishment and comes back to read the sanky posts when she is bored of them.

Well I am tired of hitting my head against a brick wall ... it's getting boring!
So this was the initial point I was trying to get across incase anyone likes repetition:

Don't like it ... Don't look ... If you find something boring it's time to move on to bigger and better things!

what is this? a psychological analyis? i came to ALL of the topics, while i was on this topic i though id post. i have actually posted in other topics. i havnt gossiped, i havnt mentioned anybodys name! i simply gave my opinion. as for mentioning that on the other forums there is nobody to stop people jumping all over the girls who do like sankies, then from reading all the posts it is apparent to me that you dont need me to do that. you have all done a pretty good job of that yourselves. it seems nobody new can make any sort of opinion in this forum, without you all disagreeing or finding fault ! im not looking for a debate i joined this forum to simply learn more about dominican culture etc,

princess86

princess86

Sep 4, 2005
rellosk said:
It doesn't sound like she slandered anyone. It seems she's telling it like she sees it. Nothing she said seems inappropriate to me. Princess86, Keep on posting!

hey rellosk, thanks for that, your right i am just telling it like i see it. my post wasnt intended for people to start reading into it!

princess86

kurius

May 31, 2005
...I wasn't trying to be psycho analytical ... for the record I've said my piece about what they do ... I was trying to clarify my point to rellosk, that it wasn't whether you gossiped or not cuz heck we all know I've done it ... read the last couple lines of my previous post ... that's all I've been trying to say.
If you don't like reading sanky stories dont read them and then you can't find them boring anymore. But don't think that just because you find them boring that DR1 should stop allowing people to post them ... that's a little sefish don't you think? We all know that they help people out ... you personally have even helped people see the truth by sharing what you've seen... which I think is a good thing. Can you imagine what girls would think about their sankies if they came home wondering, looked at this sight and only saw the good "love stories" or none at all. It would sweep them off their feet even more and aid their sanky's effort in making them feel "special". The section serves a valid purpose whether we all dislike or are tired of hearing the same stories.

I personally think that you have a lot of good advice to give but if you are tired of it and feel like a broken record then don't because there are a lot of other people who will anyways.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I hate soap operas, I absolutely agree they are boring including this one. :laugh:

May I suggest improving your quality of life by spending more time in

Spanish 101 rather than Sankie 101 ;)

At least that way you'll learn what they are saying behind your back. ;)

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.