What tv programs do Dominican-Americans like?

Tvagyok!

Jan 27, 2005
Howdy,
As far as television programs, I have a variety of favorites of all genres, but
my most preferred is comedy. However, I've been able to get some films and programs online that I could not obtain otherwise (mainly vintage films and programs). The children's program, known as Sesame Street, was always viewed by myself when I was young, and once in a while I watch clips of the program that I've recorded (ones involving Bert and Ernie, my most favorite characters). However, there is a clip on the show that really got my attention ever since I first saw it as a very young lad; it was a clip called "T for Toes". I've fantasized with that clip, and I discovered a site dedicated to Sesame Street programming where I heard other people requesting this clip so, obviously, the T! (as I refer to myself when I'm alone) isn't the only one who is foot-and-toe crazy. I fantasized about this recording so much that I when on to think about the music (as I recall it was Latino-based & romantic sounding, with a narrator talking with a Latino accent), as well as some funny occurences with barefeet (from these I developed the words "cof, cof" which I define as "up and down" with the feet). I attempted to get a copy of it via the members of this site (called "Muppets Central", don't recall the name well), but it was unattainable, even though some of them had this clip. So I had to give up in seeking this famous "T for Toes (or Tos, as I may pronounce it since it sounds amusing and at the same time is the word for "a cold" in espa?ol )" clip.
So now the T! asks, does anyone here know about the availability of this clip? If you do, please let me know. Gratias tibi ago (Latin for "Gracias a ti").

Peace and sunshine!

Last edited:

dr8

Oct 21, 2005
Try this link, there is a file with that clip there in the 'files' section.