on line source for maps of dominican cities

Sep 19, 2005
any map that I can find, is usually of only the larger cities and not very specific or clear. I would want a map that was large enough and showed every road. First off I would like a map of greater Santiago, specifically the Licey to Moca area, where my girlfriend lives....also as far as mail goes...they dont get any at all I take it....if something is sent via mail does it have to go to a place like ups or EPS( in santiago).....thanks..bob

montikid28

Sep 16, 2005
Maps...

I have been searching for maps including Mapquest, Yahoo Travel, etc to find street maps including third party maps for my GPS and have not been successful. If anyone can advise on a Street Map I would be greatly appreciative as well.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
montikid28 said:
I have been searching for maps including Mapquest, Yahoo Travel, etc to find street maps including third party maps for my GPS and have not been successful. If anyone can advise on a Street Map I would be greatly appreciative as well.

i have used www.alamo.com website to locate streets in SD and Santiago.
just go to the website,, then LOCATION tab,,, then type SANTIAGO, PUERTO PLATA, or SANTO DOMINGO to locate the location of alamo rental cars...
but next to the office location there's a link for map.. just click where it
says 'SEE MAP' then enter the street name you want to locate. Sometimes
the street does not show but most of the times it does... hope it works for you.

montikid28

Sep 16, 2005
Online Maps

Thank you for all your assistance. The online maps are very helpful. Does anyone by chance know a site where I could type in two addresses for DR and get directions like Mapquest does for the US. I have searched and have a call into Magellan to see if they have an add on for my GPS but I doubt it.
NY1, the site you suggested does seem to work fine but does not have this feature unless I am missing it.