Happy Birthday, Lina!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Can't believe that neither Betty nor Bugs beat me to this! LOL

Happy birthday to a great friend, and many, many happy returns!

Un abrazo,
Keith

P.S. Whatever happened to the plans to celebrate the Big Day in the place where what happens there, stays there? ;) heehee

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Which means we forgot Hillbilly's birthday...

(I assume he'll be reading this)

Happy birthday to both of you!

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I have unearthed myself from the mass grave of "posters past" just to put in my $.02 on this thread! Happy Birthday to my Lina, who is aging backwards! She gets younger and crazier while I get older and more boring!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Bugsey34 said:
I have unearthed myself from the mass grave of "posters past" just to put in my $.02 on this thread! Happy Birthday to my Lina, who is aging backwards! She gets younger and crazier while I get older and more boring!

Nice to see you post. We miss you!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
trina said:
(I assume he'll be reading this)

Happy birthday to both of you!

Opps which means we forgot Trina's Birthday as well.

Happy Birthday to all Sept. people ;)

Where is Mob? ( the birthday greeter) I can't find her

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Wow you guys are the best, Thank you so very much to my dr1 pals for remembering my big day as you all now this is my special birthday I have been looking forward to this one very much, as I can now legally drink!! I turned 21 Bugsey!! (wink wink)

This year the celebrations started on a subdue note, My pal and I played hokey from work and had a day of pampering this was very much needed for the wild and crazy celebrations that we have plan for the rest of the week. Badpiece call me and we shall paint the town red. Keith I can?t say if I am going to that place since what happens there has to stay there, hee hee. Ana thank you so much I only wish it were true. Jazzy baby and Larry thanks. Chiri someday when I grow up I hope to have a bit of the style you do. Trina, thanks for your wishes I hope you enjoyed yours as well.

Happy belated birthday to Hillbilly who I love just for sharing a birthday with the love of my live. To Timex and D&D who share their birthday with me. And to all the September Babies.