Newbie visiting DR in Feb06

Remoh1

Sep 21, 2005
www.newport-pagnell.co.uk
hello all
have joined the site to have a look around and find out about the place I'm visiting next Feb, I'm sure this is a really common question but are there any usefull hints and tips you can give to make my visit more fun,

So you know I will be with my wife and 15yr old son and we are visiting for 1 week, We would like to do the swim with dolphins and the whale watching, is it best to book these from England before we travel?

Thanks in advance

Rick

PS if any one over there has questions about England please feel free to ask

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Remoh1 said:
hello all
have joined the site to have a look around and find out about the place I'm visiting next Feb, I'm sure this is a really common question but are there any usefull hints and tips you can give to make my visit more fun,

So you know I will be with my wife and 15yr old son and we are visiting for 1 week, We would like to do the swim with dolphins and the whale watching, is it best to book these from England before we travel?

Thanks in advance

Rick

PS if any one over there has questions about England please feel free to ask

Hi and welcome to DR1!
You can book everything when you are here. Both the tour representatives, and the hotel offers tours of all kinds.
To Oceanworld, daytrips to Samana, safaris, diving, catamarans, snorkeling and so on.
You will find alots of information if you go to the travel section of this messageboard as well.