Spirit expands serive to SDQ

Apr 26, 2002
I believe SantoBonao means ...

... that service is not expanded simply because Spirit has created additional connecting cities. That said, as far as the airport and tourism industries are concerned, additional connecting cities are new service and are exactly what we're looking for!

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
Porfio_Rubirosa said:
... that service is not expanded simply because Spirit has created additional connecting cities. That said, as far as the airport and tourism industries are concerned, additional connecting cities are new service and are exactly what we're looking for!

exactly ;)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I don't think you can even say they added connecting cities - all these flights are really catching the FLL-SDQ flight so these are just fares first to FLL to catch the (one) flight they always had. FLL is the connecting city.

So maybe the "serive" isn't all that expanded.

Apr 26, 2002
Don't you see, Spirit didn't fly to FLL before from LAX. So this really is new service to both FLL and, by connection, to SDQ.

It's a good thing, Rick. Accept it.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Well, I know from Orlando they won't have service to FLL until November, which will connect with the the flight to SDQ. Thus, in my opinion, they have added service to SDQ for my purposes.

May 31, 2005
NY1 said:
Well, I know from Orlando they won't have service to FLL until November, which will connect with the the flight to SDQ. Thus, in my opinion, they have added service to SDQ for my purposes.
They have flights that go from mco to fll right now. They just will not have the mco-fll-sdq flights until november.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Trust me Dragon, Spirit has no flights right now from MCO/FLL. I am travelling to SDQ on Oct 14 and I'm flying two seperate airlines because of this. The service begins Nov 11.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
rellosk, according to your message Spirit Airlines offers services from SDQ to LAX, huh? If the airline expands its destination, it means they add new routes from some points, but not from entire cities they serve.

May 31, 2005
NY1 said:
Trust me Dragon, Spirit has no flights right now from MCO/FLL. I am travelling to SDQ on Oct 14 and I'm flying two seperate airlines because of this. The service begins Nov 11.
OK. My bad! I thought that they already had it.